The Experiment

Oh yes! Yes! YES! I love it! "Oh my god! Eww! Kadenn.. Um mister scientist?" Damn it! Eh, he's not worthy enough to be called an assistant. Certainly not my assistant. However.... " AHHH! " The boy, I believe his name is Ryann, screamed.

"Now now, hush hush, you have been a most horrible assistant my dear child! However you will prove to be a wonderful specimen to my collection. Hehehe! You should be happy because of you many people will live... Or die. Whichever is none of my concern." The boy looked nervously to the table with my last specimen on it.. Or what was left of him. "Your specimen?" I nodded enthusiastically. "No Please! I'll do anything! But please not that! I have a wife and children! "

I frowned "Well now this is unacceptable. I need a new specimen and you are perfect for the job. Oh well I'll have to kill them if you are that worried that they will not be able to support themselves without you. "No no please i'll .. I'll do it. Just don't hurt them." I smiled slowly already knowing exactly what was going to be done to my dear specimen called Ryann. I got a good look at him for the first time to see what I had to work with.

He was very scrawny with ugly clothes that were too small for him. His face looked like a mouse face, and his hair was short and crisp. I grabbed him by the arm ignoring his annoying pleads and took him to the far south corner of the very big room where the shackles were. I chained him up and taped his mouth shut.

Then I ripped his shirt open. Mmm... Interesting, his nipples were crooked and he had no abs and his skin overall was a caramel color. I sighed when I realized that I had to take care of my last specimen. I went back over to my silver table passing lots of my equipment. Upon reaching the table I examine everything on it so I can bag up and freeze to save it for later.

My last specimen was a man. I had made him lie on the table so I could strap his arms and legs so they can't squirm around and make a mess of things. Then I cut him open from the top of his chest up. After that, I took out each organ and many gains and began testing on them. Somewhere in that process my former specimen died.

Now let's see. All of the organs except for the brain is done for, so I picked up a rather sharp utensil and cut all the way from the top of the head down the middle of the face then peeled the skin back. I took some of the bone from many places and put them in a baggie and set it in my liquid ice. I looked for a bigger blade and cut the bone that protected the brain.

One I got the brain out I set it directly in a different cooler filled with the liquid ice then gathered some skin and blood and put them in the freezer after bagging them up. Then stepping out of the kitchen in the north side of the room I made my way to one of my equipments on the west side of the room against the wall. It is quite large. It had a mini table on the side of it that had many bottles with lots of different kinds of liquids in them. The other side was a big metal rectangular box that has a clear door. The box was made so that if something were to burn inside it anyone or anything outside of it would be completely fine.

I skimmed through the little bottles till I found one with purple liquid inside it and headed over to Ryann. He screamed a much muffled scream and I couldn't help but laugh. I tore the tape on his mouth off and grabbed his bottom jaw and forcibly made his mouth open by digging my middle finger and thumb in the middle of his whole jaw, where his teeth meet. "Drink." I said as I tilted the bottle of liquid to make it pour into his mouth.

He did as he was told while whimpering like a little infant. It drained about half the bottle then I stopped and left him to put the bottle back. "What was that? Oh god I feel horrible! I'm going to die aren't I?" I didn't speak as I set the machine up by turning nobs and pushing buttons until I heard a hissing sound coming from it. I smiled then and walked over and unshackled the boy so I could take him over to the machine and put him the in box. He stood there with a frightened look.

It is funny my last specimen looked at me with that same look just before I had cut him open. " Muahahahaha! " I laughed as I pressed the button the lit the inside of the box on fire. I sat on my chair I had gotten and watched the specimen scream and beg for death however, to my greatest joy, he did not burn. Now don't get me wrong he might have still felt the pain of being burned, but he didn't. My experiment worked.

I leave the boy in the box still burning, thankfully it's locked, to go write down what I have learned. The screams ceased and I sighed. I know from past experiments that if a specimen is in more pain then they can handle they will pass out for a few hour then will eventually die. After finishing the report I get one of the stacks of papers from people who want to be my assistant and go to my phone to call them