Beth - Age 7 (TITW)

Beth was a lovely little girl at the age of seven. She had bright blond hair, and dark brown eyes. She loved going on the trampoline, but her father had said not to. She could live with this fact. So, once night time came she snuck out side to go jump on her precious trampoline. The father knew she would try to do this, and in his drunken state he had set up a trap to punish her if she ever tries to defy him. He had put metal spikes under the trampoline and took out almost all of the springs. When she went outside to go jump, she noticed that something wasn’t right. So, she threw a big enough rock on the trampoline and watched it collapse onto the spikes. The sound woke up the father, and sent him running outside. He felt so guilty as the realization that he had killed his only child sunk in. he leaned over the the metal skeleton of the trampoline to get his daughters dead body to find that she was not there. As he was leaning, Beth pushed her father onto the spike in anger. How could her father, who is supposed to love her unconditionally, try to kill her? As he fell his hands grabbed something to try and stop his fall but that thing only fell with him. Both father and daughter lay side by side impaled by the metal spikes that surrounded them.