Dillon - Age 4 (TITW)

Dillon was a smart little kid. He had pushed himself quite hard for his father to finally look at him. He dreamed every night, and in every dream was his father holding him and talking. He had even said I love you once. That was not reality though, and Dillon soon gave up hope that his father would even look at him.

When Dillon was born, his mother escaped from the hospital a day after never to be seen again. Dillon did not care though. He did not want his mother. He wanted his father to look at him. Tonight was his night though. The night he finally would get the courage to ask his father what he had been wanting since as long as he can remember. 

He found his father in his study. Dillon knew he was not supposed to be in here, but tonight was his night to ask. He stared Amazed at how many books there were and how tall the books were to the sky. Then, he remembered why he was there in the first place. He walked over to the desk his father was at, in the middle of the room, and poked his father's thigh. 

" Daddy? Can you read me a bed time story tonight? " His father stopped moving and was quite still for what it seemed like hours to poor little Dillon. Thinking that this was a bad idea, Dillon started to turn around to go back to his room when his his father turned around suddenly grabbing Dillon by the throat. " This is your fault! If it was not for you she would still be here! " With that said Dillon's father squeezed the life out of his child. After staring at the dead four year old for a couple minutes, he took out a pocket knife from a drawer in his desk and slit his throat.