Sebastian Michaelis ×Smut×

WARNNING MATURE CONNTENT

(Nsfw , please do not read if not 18+)

Piano practice was right around the corner.You needed to get ready. You put on a simple black dress that stopped right above your knees. Up next were, your shoes. You put on a pair of black heels and let your hair down to finish off the look. Then you went outside and got in the Cart (Car).

Once you got into your ride, the once long ride became short as your mind fogged with the thoughts of your new instructor at the Phantomhive Manor.His name was Sebastian Michaelis, he was the butler of Ciel Phantomhive. You could not help but admit that he was extremely attractive. His deep voice was already echoing through your mind. The thought of his black, silk smooth hair curling through your hands ran shivers up your spine. Let's not forget about that sarcasm, oh how it got you on edge.

You snap out of your little daydream with your face a bright red. You turned your head to the door and saw Sabastion holding it open for you. A small smile resting on his face."Your mind seems to be somewhere else... Are you alright?" His voice was soft and gentle.You got out of the Cart, smiling weakly at him as your voice became soft.

 "Ah, my apologies sir. I am fine, just stuck in my daydream I suppose." You said with a soft smile.

Sebastian takes your arm and smiles as you two walk inside the Phantomhive ballroom."By the way, Madam please just call me Sebastian." His voice turned a bit raspy as he talked."Now please go and sit down at the piano. I will be there in a second."

You walk across the room and sit down in a small chair in front of the piano.Sebastian walked away into a small room. He soon came back out with a conductor's wand.As he walked toward you he had a very relaxed face. His glasses sat tilted on his face. His eyes pierced through the lens of the glasses, looking directly at you."Please snap out of it, ma'am."

Your eyes widen as you notice that you have been staring at him. "Oh my, I am sorry."

"It's fine. Now put your fingers on the keys C and G."First, you started to panic, and you ended up putting your fingers on G and D. Sebastian bends down and sighs deeply into your ear, making you blush.

"No, no you got it all wrong." He grunts and rolls his eyes, already annoyed. "Again."You lean in and put your fingers on a G and an E, a quick pain hits your hand. You looked up, now noticing what just happened.Sebastian just hit you with the conductor's wand.

You rub the back of your hand as he leans down. His breath hits your ear as he whispers into it, in his deep and raspy voice he said "If you mess up one more time, I will have no other option than to punish you... Do I make myself clear?"

Your face turns a shade of red, your hands shaking a bit as you nod your head. You slowly move away from Sebastian feeling his hand creep towards your thigh."Now finger on G and F. And, do reframe from messing up my dear."

You gulp lightly with a soft shiver running up your spine. Due to feeling his warm breath against your ear, his hands glide against your thighs gently as he moves himself to stand behind you. You let out a soft whimper while jolting upward, making you hit the wrongKeys. Sebastion's chest lightly pressed against your back, and he bent down a bit more. His soft lips touch your forehead.

You twitched lightly, a small gasp coming from your lips in shock. Your eyes widened lightly as you noticed his hand running in between your thighs.His voice becomes raspier as he leans over to the left of your now ear, to where his lips glide agents your ear lobe. His heated breath hits your ear again as he whispers "I told you not to mess up again, and yet look what you did. Tsk tsk...mmmm... You do understand what that means now, correct?"

You move your head to the side as his lips press themselves softly against your neck. The kisses were soft; they led themselves from your neck, slowly down to your shoulder.You let out soft moans and move around, trying to stop his hand from touching your sensitive area. You move your hands to his wrist as you try to pull his hand away from you, cursing under your breath, you knew he had already felt how wet you were.

A smirk crosses his face as he pulls you out of the chair and turns you around to face him. He then wrapped your legs around his waist, picked you up, and took you over to the top of the piano.

He then presses against you, his soft lips sticking to yours with ease. While the kiss continued, only getting more heated, he pulled down your pants with your panties, his hands slowly reaching to your shirt. Sebastian's hand slowly snaked behind your back, his sharp nail dragging up the center of your spine all the way to the clip of your bra. He unclips your bra easily, his lips parting with yours as a groan came from his throat. Sebastian then takes off your shirt, your bra falling to the floor as he leans back in and kisses you.

The kiss was more intense than last time, his hands cupping your waist as he yanked your hips to his own. A tent was already in his pants; one of his hands quickly went down to them and started to fidget with the buckle. He pulled back once more from the kiss, his tongue sliding down your neck as he started to leave markings along the sides. His middle and ring finger slowly pushed against your clit, it then slowly pushed inside of you.

Your eyes closed and your head leaned back lightly as a small moan came from you; his fingers started to curl and move in and out of you.He slowly started to increase the pace, your legs shivered under him as he smiled sweetly at your reactions. Your back arches lightly as your legs twitched; you were close.

Sebastian then takes this as his opportunity to pull his fingers out.His hands went back down to his pants as he finally removed them, same as his boxers. His member throbbed in front of you, his eyes glazed in lust. He pressed himself closer to you, his hot breath hitting your neck as he slowly pushed his tip into you. You shake lightly as your hands moved to the back of his neck.

 He pushed himself deeper into you with a groan; once he was fully inside, he started to trust. His thrusts made you melt with pleasure, your moans filling the room. He slowly started to pick up the pace, his member moving in and out of you. His lips pressed gently against your neck. He then bit down, slamming his hips into yours.

His movements were getting faster and harder, making you moan his name, repeating his name over and over again as if it was lifting a curse.He grunted and pulled out of you. He quickly pushed back in one last time. You came instantly; he then pulled out and came on your stomach.You sit there panting heavily and moving around weakly.

"..S...Sebastian."

His head tilts as he smirks down at you "yes, my love?"

"M-may I stay here for the night?" you said softly.

Sebastian smirks as he picks you up, leaving your clothes behind. He wrapped his coat around your naked body carrying you to his room.

"Why, of course, my love, you may sleep in my room tonight."

"Will you be in here with me?"

"Ha of course."

He lays you down on his bed. His arms gently wrapped around your body, pulling you closer to his own as you both slowly fell asleep.

((OK SO...Did ya like it?? I just rewrote this entire thing, so  comment on what you thought so I correct my mistakes.))