Epilogue

A/N:

Got a little teary eyed writing this.

Enjoy!!

-Anon 💜😘😘😉🤭🥺💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Val's POV)

2 years later

"Valentine, this isn't fair." Audrey whined.

"Not my problem, Dolcezza."

A second later, I was hit in the face with a pillow. I looked over at her and she was looking at me all innocently.

"Why did you do that, Dolcezza?"

"Because you're being a butthole."

"A butthole?" I asked standing up.

She nodded.

I pounced on her before she could get away and started tickling her.

"S-Stop." She said struggling to get free.

"Not til you apologize."

"No." She said and so I tickled her more.

"All you have to do is apologize and it'll be over."

"Stop, you're going to wake him." She said just as he started to wake up. "See what you did?" She asked pouting.

I kissed her pouty lips and smiled.

"I got him." I said getting off the bed.

Alessio Vincenzo Bianchi was born almost nine months after the deal with the Irish went down.

Audrey told me she was pregnant the night we got back after we all went to bed. I was ecstatic and she was terrified.

Couldn't blame her though. She was only 17 and had a lot of schooling left to go. We talked it through and the baby was something we both wanted.

My mom knew before I did and she was over the moon to have a grandchild. Dad was happy in his own way.

Shortly before Alessio was born and after Audrey's birthday, we go married. I knew she was the one I wanted to spend my life with. Enzo was my best man and a month later I was his best man when he and Ruby got married.

A lot of people said it was way to soon. We couldn't be in love that fast. We couldn't married that soon.

We gave them the finger and did as we pleased. They didn't know us. They didn't know how we felt. They had no right to judge.

My mom watches Alessio during the day when we are in classes. Without her, I don't think we would've made it this far in school. Dad drops her off at our apartment on his way to work and picks her up on his way home.

Enzo and Ruby moved into the penthouse below mine and Audrey's, so they're never far away either.

"I think he's ready for breakfast." I said picking Alessio up.

"That makes two of us." Audrey said.

She got dressed and then we headed downstairs for breakfast.

It's winter break at school so we're staying with mom and dad for a few weeks.

"Good morning." Mom smiled instantly talking Alessio from me.

To say she spoiled him would be an understatement.

We were finishing eating when Enzo and Ruby walked in.

"What that look for?" I asked seeing the look on their face.

Enzo grinned and threw something at me. It was a t-shirt. The same t-shirt I had given him a while back but in a different color.

"You're f*cking with me." I said.

"Nope." He grinned.

World's Best Uncle

"Oh my goodness." Mom said getting excited.

"What is going on?" Dad asked walking into the kitchen.

"We're getting another grandchild!" Mom said.

"Yay!" Audrey cheered rushing over to hug Ruby and Enzo.

"I'll give Doc a call." Dad said pulling out his phone and disappearing out of the kitchen.

"How about a girl this time?" Mom asked.

"Not up to us, mom." Enzo said rolling his eyes.

"I think Alessio needs a boy playmate." I said.

"I agree." Enzo said.

It was then that Isabella ran in.

"I'm getting another nephew?!" She exclaimed.

"Or niece." Mom said.

"This is so exciting." She said jumping up and down.

Later, I took Audrey out to the garden as Alessio took his nap.

"Two year, five days, and six hours." I said as we walked.

"What?"

"That's how long it's been since we met. That's how long it's been since you dropped your stuff in the library and I helped you."

She smiled. "I can't believe you know that."

"One of the best days of my life. How could I not know?"

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Always."

"That morning, Ruby and I had talked. We talked about how we couldn't do it anymore. We couldn't stand living there anymore. We could stand seeing him hurt the others and hurt us. We were at the end of our rope."

I came to a stop and pulled her to face me.

"What were you two planning to do?" I asked fearing the worst.

She shrugged. "Whatever we had to do to escape. We were planning and deciding when you showed up to give me back my paper. I saw it in your eyes then."

"Saw what?"

"That you knew. That you knew what was happening behind those doors. I told Ruby that we had to hang on a little bit longer. I didn't tell her why, I just told her to hold on to a bit more hope, a bit more faith." A couple tears rolled down her cheeks and I brushed them away.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you from all the pain you two endured. I'm sorry you still have to have those memories."

"You and your family have breathed new life into us. You've given us a reason to keep holding on. You've given us back the kind of family we lost long ago. That's bigger than anything that's hurt us."

I grabbed her face and kissed her.

"Thank you for not giving up. For having faith and hope in someone you'd just met."

She smiled. "Thank you for saving us."

"Never thank me for that." I said shaking my head. "It was best thing I've ever done. I love you, Dolcezza."

"I love you too."

"Forever,"

She smiled. "And always."