Chapter Eleven

A/N:

I won't lie......

This books is about the twins but I'm starting to lean towards the main focal point being Audrey and Val.

Don't hate me. 🤭🥺

They're just so much like Vince and Juliet but they're so different at the same time.

You will still see Enzo and Ruby's love/relationship grow and still get their POVs so don't worry.

I love that Enzo took after Juliet and Ruby is very resilient and strong-willed but I love Audrey and Val a bit more.

-Anon😘💜🥺🤭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Enzo's POV)

We walked into the house to find that no one was home just like the girls said. Everything looked fine until we went upstairs.

Their room was trashed. Their stuff was broken and shattered. Books torn apart, snow globe collection shattered, laptops crushed, clothes torn and cut, and furniture in pieces.

"Those bastards!" Ruby yelled.

I looked over at Val and I cursed under my breath. He was boiling. His anger was through the roof.

"What do we do now? All our stuff....." Audrey said picking up what remained of one of her books.

"We'll get you new stuff." I said.

"We don't have the money for that." Ruby said as Audrey began to tear up causing Val to tense even more.

"We do. We'll take care of everything."

"We can't ask you to do that." Ruby said.

"You're not asking." I said.

She saw the look in my eyes and nodded. "Okay."

"Oh no." Audrey said suddenly before rushing to the closet.

She dug around before pulling out an old shoebox.

"Thank goodness." Ruby said as Audrey sat in the floor amongst the broke stuff and opened the box. Inside were a bunch of pictures and a few other things.

They were pictures of the girls and their parents.

"We gotta go before anyone gets back." Val said checking his watch.

"We are going back to the apartment?" Audrey asked.

"No." He shook his head.

Val had me take the girls back out to the car while he stayed inside. He didn't say what he was looking for or doing but when he came out it was evident. He'd found their birth certificates and other important documents.

Just as we pulled away from the house, we saw Patricia and the other kids arrive back home.

We didn't go home after that. Val drove to mom and dads apartment.

Mom was surprised to see us at first but then she saw how angry Val was.

"Your father is in his office." She said.

"Can you do us a favor?" Val asked.

"Of course."

"They need new stuff. Can you-"

"Of course. You know I enjoy a good shopping trip." Mom said smiling. "I'll go tell your father and grab my purse and Stefano."