Chp 11:

Nicolai:

I walked inside the banquet building, I listened to music play and watched nicely dressed men and women walk in an out of the banquet hall.

Tessa an I agreed to meet up at the banquet hall.

"So, who's this chick you're bringing again?" Eli asked walking up to me, a bottle of champagne in his hands.

I rolled my eyes "Really? Must it be the whole bottle?"

"Hey! I need something to get me through this, plus dad- I mean Robert will be here soon and I'd rather not remember anything that happened tonight when I wake up tomorrow."

I stuffed my hands in my pockets and looked at him.

"So what's her name? Is she hot?"

"Elias!' I said raising my voice and glaring at him, he took a step back from me

"Damn, who stuck a stick up your ass?" He said taking a chug of the champagne.

That's when I noticed a girl in a skin tight black dress, a v-neck design in the chest area and bright red high heels, her hair was up in a braided bun, little strands of her hair hung near her ears an cheeks.

I can imagine I looked like a fool as I stood there in utter shock at her beauty.

"Is that her?" Asked Eli as he snapped me back into it.

"Uh, yes." I said walking towards her.

She blushed and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear "You...look amazing..gorgeous..wow..."

She slightly giggled and blushed some more

"Thank you." I smiled and extended my hand to her.

She rested her hand in mine

"So! You must be the girl my brother can't stop blabbing like an idiot about." Eli said jumping into our exchange uninvited.

I quickly glared at him "Go away." I said through gritted teeth.

He stood directly in front of me as he extended his hand to kiss hers.