10 YEARS ON WATTPAD! + 2023 NEW STORY UPDATE

Hi everybody!

Thank you so so much for reading this story and if you choose to read any of the other stories in the series then thank you again for that too!

When I wrote this book I wrote it when I was 17 years olds.

I'm 27 now and in the last 10 years, I have had my definite fair share of experiences and heart breaks and adventures and with my aging and maturing, comes a new take on writing for me too.

My writing style has become a lot more mature, a lot more specific, and a lot more thought provoking and hopefully still just as fun to read!

If you're interested I'd love for you to checkout my newest book (that I am in the process of actively writing AND am uploading new chapters to weekly just like I used to with TBS)

The book is called
How I Met You and you can find it here on my page!
Feel free to comment, and give it a like if you want and share it if you think it could be a story worth sharing!

The book is called How I Met You and you can find it here on my page! Feel free to comment, and give it a like if you want and share it if you think it could be a story worth sharing!

I have always loved hearing your guys' feedback and comments and the messages you leave me too.
I still can't thank you all enough for taking the time to read this book and the series! It's been 10 years now on this app for me and I will forever be grateful for the creative outlet this website and you all allow me to have! So thank you!

And as always enjoy! :)

- Kiana