The Letter That You Won't Receive

A/N : I might not continue the sequel of my previous one-shot story for the meantime. Let me insert this short one-shot story first. I hope you enjoy it.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 🎆😉
________________________________
-Unsent Letter to my Jendeukie-

To those memorable moments that we shared.
Those sweet gestures that you showed me.
The couple ring that we made together.
And the loving smile and stare that you gave me.
I wished that these moments will not come to an end,that we will be together till the end.

I thought we both agreed that we will still in each others side till forever.

But I guess it's true, that nothing lasts forever.

As I heard the dating news between you and Kai. It seemed that my heart slowly shuttered into pieces.

I chuckled bitterly to myself, "I thought I am the most special and important person to your life, I never thought that I just assumed all those things."

I tried to be more affectionate to you in public recently 'cause I don't want someone else to steal you from me. It sounds too selfish isn't? But what can I do? I am too afraid that you might fall out of love with me.

You should have told me the things that I am lacking with, and I am willing to change and improve it for you.

I didn't give a thought back then that these things might possibly happen. All I thought was about our future together,that we will be both happy till the end.

That we will build all the good memories of us together.

I cried a lot because of you,

I laughed a lot because of you,

I tried to believe in love because of you.

And now I'm heartbroken, because of you.

Maybe that's the reason why you seemed busy on the past months. I and our members thought that you just wanted some private time to loosen up from all those events that you had.

I even stayed late at night while waiting for you, as I heard an engine of a car outside of our dorm I immediately opened the window to see if you already arrived. Instead I saw you with a guy,I can't see who exactly the person is but I assumed that he was just a friend of yours until I received the news earlier.

All I want is for your happiness. I wished that he can make you laugh and he will love you unconditionally like I used to do.

I'm still here by your side till the end, I will support your decisions in life as long as you're happy.

Sorry but I can't accompany you anymore, 'cause you already found your companion.
After all, that's all that matters. Your happiness.

Eventually, I hope that someday I can already moved on from you.
When that time comes, maybe I could already show you through my eyes the genuine smile on me.

For now, I just can't. I'm smiling infront of you but I'm just faking it for you to think that I'm happy for the both of you.

I smile because if I didn't you'd ask.

I don't want to say that it's a goodbye for the both of us. It's just that I need some time for my own.

It hurts when you have someone in your heart,
but you can't have them in your arms.

But I guess it's time to face the truth, that I will never be with you.

Love,
Your Jichu

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Nyeongan, pppoonggg~ 🤗😊💜 unedited one again

Nyeongan, pppoonggg~ 🤗😊💜 unedited one again.