Still your best friend III

Jisoo's POV

~~Flashback
While I was attentively watching the anime episode that I waited the most, my phone suddenly beeped. Indicating a new text message. I ignored it and flipped it upside down 'cause I know that it might just be Seulgi or that annoying Lisa who keeps on teasing me for being a coward.
As I get back to my anime, my phone beeped once again for 3 consecutive notification. So instead, I annoyingly grabbed my phone and looked for the suspect of my annoyance.

However, my anger abruptly changed into a wide smile when I saw the one who texted me.

It's none other than My Jendeukie.

Without wasting a time, I immediately tapped her 4 messages.
However,my former smile altered by a frown.

- 4 text messages -
Chu eonnie~ how have you been? I miss you.

Sorry, If I can't hang out with you all the time. It's just that my boyfriend will be having a concert tour. He'll gonna be busy for the next days and we're just enjoying some of our time together.

Jichu eonnie,are you free tonight?

Eonnie~~~ I need someone to talk to. Kai and I fought earlier and he will leave the city by tomorrow. What should I do? Please eonnie can we meet later?

Eventhough I don't want to hear all those stories about her annoying boyfriend. I will accompany her 'cause she needs me.

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to interfere in their relationship. It's just that I hate the feeling of my Jendeukie being alone and sad. So as a good bestfriend, I should be there for her even if I might get my feelings hurt again.

-------
Thanks a lot chu eonnie~ I will follow your advice, I did message Kai and he told me that he'll gonna drop by to our dorm before he leaves the city. Jennie said while grinning and holding her phone up.

I really can't live without you chu. You are the bestest friend I ever had. Love you~
She told me while the happiness on her face was still shown.

I just smiled at her and gently tap the top of her head while saying: Yeah Jendeukie, of course I am your bestest friend because you only have a few circle of friends. Hahaha
I tried to joke around eventhough I felt a pain in my heart.

-------
A week have passed since Kai came back from her tour, the red velvet members invited us to celebrate their successful concert.

I didn't joined them not because I need to watch some anime or read my book, it's just that I don't want to get hurt again from the sight that I might see between Jennie and her new found boyfriend. Getting hurt twice a month is fine. Besides, I am not a fan of those alcoholic drinks, blinking lights that irritates my eyes and loud places.

Jichu eonnie, you sure that you really don't want to come with us? Don't worry I don't drink alcoholic drinks either. We can just watch the others and order some juice. Chaeyoung said.

Chaeyoungie, don't force her. Give our Chu eonnie some break. Lisa said while giving me an apologetic look.

Huh? Break for what? Chaeyoung said.