Still your best friend (Finale)

Hello~ So before anything else I would like to say sorry for being on a hiatus for a long time. I also wanted to apologize in advance for the content of this chapter it's a bit rushed tho. Here's a longer chapter for you all. Here we go~😊
---------------------
After Jennie and her bestest friend Chahee met. Jennie pondered for a couple of weeks about her plan on telling Kai her real feelings to her Jisoo eonnie. She even consulted her loving mom about these and she gave Jennie her support no matter what her daughters decision is. Besides, her mom really likes Jisoo for her.

After discussing it with her mom, She's now sure with her feelings towards her Jisoo. She came back on their dorm and after setting up all her things in her room. She went straight to Jisoo's room and found Jisoo already lying on her own bed.

JENNIE's POV

"Jichu eonnie? Are you still up? It's me Jendeuk" I said while carefully sitting on her bed.

"Yeah I know that it's you, you're the only one who keeps barging in my room during night time. I'm about to sleep already. Why, what's wrong Jendeuk?" Jisoo replied while rubbing her eyes.

"Nothing eonnie, I just missed you. Besides I can't sleep on my own. Can I sleep beside you? Please .." I pleaded while pouting.

"Ne (yes), go ahead. Just keep your voice low. I need to wake up early tomorrow." Jisoo said.

I nodded my head and grinned towards Jisoo. "Eonnie, can we stayed like this?"

I insist of cuddling with Chu eonnie and nuzzled up to her neck. Chu eonnie just hummed in response while she gently place her left cheek over the top of my head.

As soon as I met Kai on Friday, I will tell him that it's Jisoo whom I really love. For now, I will just cling to Jisoo like I always do back then. I thought while trying to get some sleep.

[After 10 minutes. Jennie haven't slept yet. So, Jisoo tried to speak with the latter.]

"Yah Jendeuk! What's wrong? Why don't you just sleep? I can feel your heavy breathing against my neck." Jisoo inquired.

"Mianhaeyo eonnie. C-can you please do an ASMR for me? You know that I can easily fall asleep whenever I hear your voice." Jennie shyly added.

Of course, Jisoo eonnie granted my request, that's how she loves me. I thought while trying to hide my smug smile.

(After a long minute. Jisoo tried to peek on Jennie's face to know if the latter was already sleeping.)

As I was about to sleep, I heard Jisoo eonnie talking while still whispering: "Jendeuk? Are you still up?"

I pretended that I'm already sleeping but honestly, I still enjoy listening to her husky voice and her warmth against me.

"Hayss. Finally she already fell asleep." Jisoo whispered.

As I drifted to sleep, I heard her again whispering saying, "Jendeukie~ Do you know how much I love you? not as friends, more than best friends. Hmp, Probably you didn't noticed that 'cause you are too in love with your current boyfriend. I'm happy for the both of you. Maybe, just maybe we are really not meant for each other in this present life. I always loved you.
However,
I need to let you go. I always wished for your happiness.
And to that guy, he should not hurt you my precious baby 'cause he is really lucky to have you.
To those times that I'm longing for you, I just locked myself up at my room and looked into the photo album that I created for the two of us, I thought that I can complete that album with the happy memories of us. But I guess I can't no longer fill those pictures till the end." Jisoo ended.