Still your best friend II

Jennie's POV

Weeks have passed since the last time I saw Jisoo eonnie.
I wondered how is she doing lately?
She didn't even initiate to messaged me.

The last time I saw her is when she took care of me when I was drunk.

~~~Flashback~~~

Third Person POV
Jennie and Jisoo went straight to the dorm after the red velvet members,Kai, Chanyeol, D.O and the three of the blackpink members (excluding Jisoo) went to the nearest bar in their dorm.

Since Jisoo told them that she will finished the book that she have been reading since last night so she couldn't come with them.

Jennie's POV
I felt a bit tipsy last night after we went to the bar.
Lisa and Chaeyoung was there too but as I remembered, Chaeyoung told me that she should already bring Lisa back to our dorm because Lisa has a low tolerance in alcohol so she's already wasted with just 2 small glasses of vodka (a/n: sorry I don't drink alcoholic drinks so idk if it's possible for someone to get drunk with just 2 glasses) she even did some weird dance moves at the center of the dance floor.
In addition to that, Lisa also stole a kiss on each one of us in our faces especially to our poor Chaeyoung which she repeatedly kissed on her cheeks then tightly hugged her after while saying:

Aigoo~ I really love this chipmunk. Can i kiss your cheeks again? Lisa drunkly said.

Before Chaeyoung leave the place, she told me that she already called Jisoo eonnie to pick me up 'cause my boyfriend was also drunk yet still a bit sober but Chaeyoung doen't trust him yet that much for me.

After that event, I don't remember anything after Chaeyoung and Lisa bid their goodbyes to us.
All I know is that after an hour while I was cuddling with my boyfriend,I saw Jisoo eonnie came inside the bar, she's glancing around the area and I can clearly see a frown on her face, maybe because of the loud thud of the music or the smell of the cigarettes circulating around the place that annoys her.

It seemed that my heart suddenly stops beating when she spotted me and gorgeously walked towards me.
I suddenly felt that I am floating on my own sit (not because I was drunk already) and everything around me seems getting blurred.
I didn't noticed that she's already sitting besides me and forcefully snatched the last glass that I am holding with to stopped me from drinking.

I felt warm and secured once she came closer to me,
I can feel her warm body against mine.
She comfortingly wrapped her right arm towards my shoulder (more like back hugging me) to helped me stand properly.

Baechu eonnie and Kai-ssi, I think we need to go now. Jennie still needs to practice tomorrow for her upcoming project. I heard Jisoo eonnie said.

I just smiled to my boyfriend while waving my hand to him.
He suddenly kissed me infront of our friends in return that earned a teasing reaction from his friends before I leave the bar.

Be careful on your way back home babe, text me once you get there. I love youuu~ I said to Kai.

Then suddenly I felt that everything went black already.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

~Present~
Yet something just seemed to bothered me after we went to the bar that night.

As I woke up the next day after that night,Jisoo eonnie is no longer besides me, but she left a purple note on the night stand besides our bed saying:

To My Mandeuk,
Mandeukie, Good Morning~! \^.^/

Here's some Advil for you,take it once you have finished the soup I prepared for you.

Take care and please stay sober next time you go out with your boyfriend.

I've waited for you till you wake up but it seemed that you are still enjoying yourself to your dreamland so I didn't bother to wake you up.

I'm going to my sister's house for a couple of days. So don't miss me a lot okay? Haha kidding.

If you're planning to stay at the dorm for a while, Please take care of the two maknaes especially Lisa. You know that she can be an idiot at times and I don't want chaeyoungie alone to suffer from her. ㅋㅋㅋ
She might drink all my choco milk so don't let her succeed. okay? HAHAHA

PS: I hope you liked the soup. I just followed the recipe of my mom. I hope that it doesn't taste like a boiled water with salt.
Also, you snored loudly last night. ㅋㅋㅋ>:)

Love,
Your Chu
--------
I unconsciously smiled while I was reading her letter.

Aish, that kid. She surely knows how to make me smile huh.

I will definitely missed her on those days. I hope I didn't do any silly things to her on that night.

Did I confessed to her? No, no she won't take it seriously if ever I did since I'm drunk.
Did I kissed her? Oh no that's worse then.

Arghhh. Why is it that I can't even remember even a single thing that happened after we came back at the dorm.
I just wished that I didn't do any thing that I might regret in my whole existence.
Yet, why is she not showing herself up since that day and didn't bother to called me up like we used to do?

Is she avoiding me?

Or all of these were just a coincidence?

----------------------------------
Fast forward~~~

I've became busy recently because of my Solo Project and after the music shows me and Kai always hung out together since we were both part of the show. Me as a solo performer while he and his group mates for their new comeback song.

I often slept over with my parents house since the venues for the music shows were near on my parents house so, I barely spend my night at our dorm.

I tried to messaged Jisoo eonnie whenever I have some of my free time during those passed days but instead she told me that it's either she will get some more sleep or she was hanging out with her friend Soojoo.

I admit that I get jealous of that Soojoo everytime she's with my Chu, she's pretty and a kind person as they said. But most importantly she knows Jisoo more than anyone else. Jisoo treats her like a sister and closest friend but as I see, Soojoo likes her more than just a close friend.

With the way she looks at Jisoo eonnie, and how she holds and hugs her. I can tell that she likes Jisoo eonnie more than friends.

I'm aware that Jisoo eonnie loves me maybe as a best friend or sister but I actually like her since the first day we met.

And when Kai appeared in to my life, I suddenly got confused with my feelings. I love both of them but Kai gives me much attention and affection that I needed. Besides having a relationship with same gender as yours is not that acceptable in our country. Maybe I am still a coward, too afraid to judge by the society.

That's why when Kai confessed his feelings towards me, I immediately accepted it since I know that Jisoo eonnie won't return my feelings towards her,

'cause we both know

that our relationship

is nothing more than

just a Best friend.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Nyeongan~

It was supposed to be a one shot story but I just felt that I need to continue it for about 3 more chapters. Hope you'll like it.

Ppoong~ ^_^