Chapter 28

Not edited...P.s. this chapter should be rated r but im going to try and make it not so dirty... *blushes*

o_O

Prison Guards POV-

    I walked around doing my normal rounds as miserable as possible. I hated this job but nobody hires a highschool drop out, but it pays the bills and has some benefits. I stopped at a particular prison cell. His name was Kevin Torreto, age 27 has one kid. He came in here for exploiting child pornography, abuse, distributing drugs, and kidnapping.

 The D.A. didn't have enough evidence to get him on that murder case due to lack of evidence, not to mention the fact that all the evidence they had was destroyed in a fire.

   I grabbed the key off of my belt loop and slid it in the lock. I opened the cell quietly and walked over to the bed where I tore off the blankets from his sleeping body. I reached out and shook him awake.

"Hurry up I don't want to get caught" I whispered handing him a police uniform.

"Don't worry, Once I get back in the game you will have a large sum of money in your bank account" He said buttoning the shirt up

"Yeah but remember, if you don't get me my money I will tell them where you are. They'll believe me over a pedophile" I said giving him a spare key

"Alright, Alright. I get it" We both walked silently to the other end of the prison toward the exit. Making his get away he dove under the fence where I made a little rabbit hole underneath the barbwired fence. I waited until he passed over the hill and got out of view. I started couting while walking to the alarm.

"One-one thousand, two-one thousand, three-one thousand-" I kept going until I made it to one hundred thousand. I sounded the break out alarm and went to my station to lock the doors. As I took my rounds I kept repeating in my head...This is all for my kids, I won't let them be taken away from me.

Matthew's POV-

 I walked up to the entrance of the bowling alley ready to open the door only to have my boyfriend  slam it back shut. I turned around and rose a perfect eye brow.

"What?" I asked annoyed

"I want to show you something" He said pulling me toward the back of the alley. I started to struggle out of his grip

"If you think Im gonna blow you behind a stinky alley, you've lost your mind! Besides I wouldn't do it even in the car if this is the best you can do for a date"

"That's not what I want to show you. Just shut up and enjoy" He said cryptically then putting his hands over my eyes. I sighed

"Trey, you only need to put it up over one eye you moron" I said bored

"Shut up, now sit" I sat in a chair.

"Trey I swear if there is something gross in front of me...Im going to punch you" I said feeling in front of me. It was a clothed table that far I knew.

"Trey-" I started until he pulled his hands away. I looked and almost broke down crying or laughing hysterically. I didn't know which one to do first.

   We were on the beach where a table was set out with all the silverwear, breadsticks, candle, and a vase of red roses. In the middle was a food tray which he had yet to reveal the food.

He walked around to the side of our table and pulled out a bottle of apple cider from the ice bucket. I laughed when he presented it to me as a waiter. He poured the cider in a champagne glass. He took the top off the food tray and presented a large pepperoni pizza. I couldn't help but giggle.