Chapter 10

I woke up, Today was Saturday no school today! I was torn I mean I was happy to not go to school but I also wanted to see Trey again. I frowned and fell back in my bed only to look up to see Marcus looking at me from my door way. Marcus wasn't gay and had no intrest in me or anyone for that matter he only looked after himself unless there was money to be made.

"Yes?" I asked and he just shook his head and said

"Just making sure you were still here" Then walked off

"Where am I going to go?" I whispered to myself

  I decided to get up and noticed it was dark in my room. I walked over to my curtains and threw them open.

"There we go" I muttered but froze remembering the man from last night. I peered out of my window and saw a normal scene. I ran to my closet grabbed my clothes and then to the bathroom. I locked the door and considered putting something to jam the door but dismissed the thought after I created a disturbing image in my mind about a creature unknown shutting off the light while I was showering and dragging me into the mirror. I can be over imaginitive sometimes but only to disturbing ideas.

   I tempered the water and got in. I let the water soothe away all the aches and pain of my life style. I couldn't do this anymore. I thought to myself. But then remembered Trey wanted to help me out of it. I smiled and remembered what he looked like and how he smelt and- I stopped aware I was getting aroused. I groaned and turned the water to cold.

   By the time I got out of the shower I was shivering because it took a long while to get myself to go down. Sometimes being a boy sucked. I mean there are some days when your sitting in class and you get hard for no reason. It didn't happen to me thank goodness but I have witnessed it happen to others.

I wrapped the towel around me for a while the actually started drying off. I got dressed and fixed myself to "presentable" as K.t. puts it. Seriously who likes a slob?

  I bounced down the stairs and went into the kitchen to get some honey combs and a banana. I grabbed my breakfast and started eating while I grabbed my laptop and logged into my e-mail. I took a bite of my banana and almost choked when I saw I got a reply. Don't judge me when I say I almost choked on a banana but you would too if you actually got a reply from a mother who abandoned you.

   I started reading immediately

  To my dear Matthew,

I am sincerely sorry for what I did, You were so young when this all happened. I do want to see you again soon. How about we go to that diner again, Our diner? Just the two of us.               My son I am really glad you e-mailed me.

Love, Your mother

I frowned at the message. She hasn't even known I left. She doesn't know what happened, She doesn't know that I've spent weeks in the hospital because of her! I grew angry but calmed after I scared myself thinking of bad things I wanted to do to her and her 'new' family. I started typing a reply

To Coraline

I regret to tell you that you don't know your own son anymore. I don't live in conneticut, I was transfered due to the foster homes and orphanages max occupancy. They ran out of room and moved me time and time again. You'd be suprised at how many parents reject their children. I also spent time in the hospital before I left aswell. If you were to busy enjoying your life i'll tell you what happened. Dad went crazy killed Grampa and Nana then tried to get me to go with him but after I refused he stabed me in the chest. I just wanted to tell you.