Chapter 27

Not edited

Matthew's POV-

    I watched Alek pretend to be my cousin as he talked to everybody at our table. Trey also seemed to be oblivious to this trick as he explained how he went to a college football camp. I found myself glaring at the new teacher and principal looking out way. They just smiled and waved to me.

    The bell rang and it was time to head to class. Kyle and I walked out together heading for the east wing of the school while Trey left with a group of his friends, after giving everyone a fully clothed porno show. After he practically dry humped me in the middle of the cafeteria he gave a warning glare at Daniel who just flipped him off and then winked over at me.

"So your cousin is like really hot" Kyle said doing the moonwalk to class shoving people out of his way.

"I really could care less. You should ask him out" I said making sure he doesn't fall down a flight of stairs

"Yeah, I should. I will. Can you ask him for me?" He begged and whined

"No! You want him, you ask him" I said rubbing my temple

"Fine your no fun!" He said then poked his tongue out of his lips at me as he entered his classroom.

   I sighed and walked into my class sitting in my assigned seat. I opened my binder and started to doodle while waiting for people to fill in. The teacher wasn't here yet so I pulled out my phone and texted Trey.

"Settle down class!" A man yelled as he entered. I looked up and my jaw hit the floor. It was Hawk for the love of pete! Right behind him was Alek.

"Alek please sit next to mr....Di-Dee Corrado?" He asked looking at me. I nodded as Alek made his way toward me. As if sharing clothes and secrets wasn't bad, sharing a desk together that had us knee-to-knee was really bad.

"What are you people doing here!" I hissed under my breath glaring at Alek as he smiled

"We all want to try something different" He shrugged

"Yeah right!" I said turning to my work

"Just stay out of our way and you won't get hurt" He grumbled writing notes

    I sighed and ignored his constant whispering to me. He kept poking me and I tried with all my might to ignore him but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I turned around and gave him a purple-nurple, He howled in pain for one second then the next he was laughing at me as people stared at me in shock. Landen or Hawk, took on his teaching roll and grabbed me by the collar dragging me out of class. He sat me on the floor outside of the classroom.

With a smirk he said "Stay here you naughty boy! My class has zero tolereance of horseplay" He left the door open and walked back inside resuming his lesson.

   I groaned as the girls seemed to flock together and start gossiping..probably starting a new rumour. Sitting in the hall I saw Daniel get out of his class with a hallpass. His classroom was down the hall from mine. He smirked as he came and sat next to me

"Seriously dude? What do you want!?" I sighed and rubbed my temple. He grinned and got behind me rubbing my shoulders. I gave into the massage and relaxed letting out a moan as he worked out all of my stress.

"So, when will Ryan be in?" He whispered in my ear. Still in a relaxed bliss I simply answered

"I don't know. When do you want him?" My eyes snapped open and I lept away from his backing in to the row of lockers near my classroom. He just grinned evily and seductively crawled over to me. When he got to me he didn't stop at my personal bubble, he just went all the way up to my face. He leaned in close to me and blew in my ear, I again giggled as he chuckled then nibbled at it.