Chapter 22

not edited

Matthew's POV-

    I finished packing my over night bag and waited for some paid movers to bring it to the car. While I was putting on my guy-liner K.t. walked in ending a phone call. He walked up behind me and hugged me pressing himself on my bum while I was looking in the mirror.

"I missed you. Now we have to set up business in Europe" He whispered in my ear and licking it. I shuddered hating when he touched me.

"Are we going back to Amsterdam?" I asked knowing prostitution is legal there

"Yes" He said then called for the movers to bring my bags to the car.

    He moved to the mini-fridge set up in the corner and pulled out a bottle of whiskey taking a swig. The movers came up and grabbed my bags then taking them back down stairs. Kt was about to say something but his phone interuppted him, He answered and ended it with few words.

"Whats wrong?" I asked looking at him

"We need to move now, my mole told the bounty is heading this way" He grabbed my hand and ran downstairs dragging me along. We both hopped in a black car and the driver drove off quickly through the country side. While we settled Kt lit a fag and smoked in the car right next to me. I coughed and hacked when he blew a puff of smoke in my face. He laughed and said

"Your pathetic, I can't believe I almost fell in love with you" I looked up at him shocked and asked if he was serious but he laughed and said cruelly

"Fuck no! I was just screwing with you, Nobody can love a whore like you" I had tears in my eyes and he slapped the side of my face

"Stop acting like a bitch! Man up!" I hiccuped at the end of it and earned another smack followed by a burn on my arm from his fag, I cried in pain but stopped when he threated to do it to my face. I stopped and silenced trying to "Man up".

    I was silent the whole three and a half hour ride to a cabin which was another one of Kt's many safe houses. We got out and I stretched while Kt talked on his disposable phone. I looked at the cabin and saw it was rundown with moss growing on the roof. The windows looked like they could use a washing, and the porch had some broken boards. I walked over to the old oak tree which had a small swing tied to a hige branch.

      I examined it making sure it wouldn't break when I sat on it. I watched Kt from my distance and realized he had a lot more stubble than last time I saw him, which was months ago. I also noticed he was smoking a lot more than usual. He was nervous. While he talked into the phone the driver went into the house to take a pee break. I started pushing myself on the swing and just sat there loving the feel of wind on my face.

    I stopped swinging when I saw some people in black dress suits holding their guns cop-like, toward Kt who was still unaware of what was happening. Now was the time to decide my fate. Tell Kt what was happening and leave, then be pimped out for my entire life or not tell him, get sent back to America and wait in a foster home till somebody can spring me free.

   I decided I just didn't care anymore. I sat there and watched. One of the officer's saw me watching and we made eye contact. He was sweating but nodded when I just nodded to Kt and kicked a pebble at my feet below the swing. Kt ended the call and told me to get into the car while he got the driver. I obeyed but didn't get far until the bounty hunters sprang out ordering him to lie on the ground.

     Kt just looked at the hunter and said calmly "You have two choices one, arrest me. Or two kill me. But I will not lie on the ground like a dog" He put his hands behind his back as a officer cuffed him. He looked at me and said "I will be seeing you" Then walked to a black SUV.