Chapter 10

*Natsu*

I'm running through the forest, trying to get Lucy to a doctor as fast as I can. I can feel the blood seeping into my shirt as I hold her close to me.

It's all my fault. If I hadn't ignored her, she wouldn't be in this mess. She wouldn't have left Fairy Tail, she wouldn't have moved to Hargeon, she wouldn't have been kidnapped by Seiji, she wouldn't have been taken by George, she wouldn't have been stabbed.

All I can think about is Lucy. I can't shake the feeling of guilt away. I can't get her out of my mind, I can't get her scream out of my mind, I can't get the image of her falling to the ground out of my mind.

I look down at her. Her skin is turning pale. I pick up my pace.

It's not long before I reach the edge of the forest.

I rush through the streets. People are giving me weird looks.

I finally make it to the hospital. I barge in.

"Help! Please, someone help!" I call out. A doctor comes over to us.

"What happened?" he asks.

"She was stabbed, please help her." he looks down at her. He calls for a stretcher and I place her down on it. They take her into a room. I try to follow, but they won't allow me to.

"You need to wait out here sir." they tell me before they disappear with Lucy.

I sit down and place my head in my hands.

How could I? How could I let this happen? How could I be so blind?

I think as I wait for the others to arrive.

It's about an hour later when the rest get here.

"Natsu!" I look up at Erza. Tears

Blur my vision. I didn't even know I had been crying. "Where's Lucy?"

"They took her when I got here."

"Have you had any word from them yet?" Wendy asks.

"No."

"Well, all we can do now is wait and hope for the best." They all sit down next to me.

***

It's about an hour later when the doctor comes out to us. I shot up.

"Well?" he looks at me with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry."

I'm so so so sorry about this chapter! I know it's really short, but I just thought it was a good spot to end. I was giving it a dramatic ending😏 Oh, and also, I'm starting a new book. It's a NejiTen fanfic. If you like Naruto, be sure to check it out! The first chapter will be out soon!