Chapter 7

Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying the story! If you guys like Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas, go check out this story me and my friend Haley are writing! Our account name is Baileysparkle(our ship name😅) and the title is called 'Our Boys'. Of course, you can tell that I wrote the first chapter.
Thanks for the views! Be sure to tell me what you think and if you have any ideas
Love you😘
--------------------------------------------
*Erza*

I followed the women into another room.

"I never caught your name, I'm Erza Scarlet."

"I'm Emily Thompson." she stops at a small table in the corner of the room. "Here is the phone."

"Thank you." I dial the guilds number. Mira answers.

"Hello, Fairy Tail Guild Hall, how may I help you?"

"Mira."

"Erza? What's up?"

"I need you to do something for me."

"Sure, what is it."

"I need you to get me information on Emma Jones. She's an earth magic user. Can you do that for me?"

"What kind of information?"

"Just the usual; address, phone number, job."

"Okay. How can I contact you when I have it?"

"Well, how long will it take you?"

"Not that long. About 20 minutes or so."

"Then just call this number, okay?"

"Okay!" I end the call and walk back to others.

"I have Mira looking for information on her. She said it should take about 20 minutes. So, if you don't mind, I told her to just call back when she has the information."

"That's not a problem." Emily says.

"Thank you." I respond.

"You must be hungry, how about I have the chief cook some lunch?"

"That would be wonderful. Thank you!"

We walk into the dinning room and sit down around the table. The food is brought to us and we all start to eat. We were served sandwiches, drinks, and fruits. We talk about how we're going to get Lucy back and other things.

After we finish eating and walk back to the living room. We sit down and then the phone rings. Emily stands up and answers the phone.

"Erza, it's for you." she says. I stand up and walk over the the phone. I'm handed it and I put it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I say.

"Erza? I found something!" it's Mira.

"What is it?"

"Emma Jones is currently living in Hargeon. Her address is 65297 Main Street."

"Okay thanks Mira!"

"No problem!" we hang up. I walk back to the others.

"Mira found her!" I say.

"Really?" Natsu says.

"Yes. She is living in Hargeon! So lets go!" I say. We start to leave when Seiji stops us.

"Wait!" we turn around.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Let me come with you!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Please?"

"Alright!" we all leave.

---------------------------------------------

*Lucy*

I'm sitting there on the cold floor. It feels like it's been a month. The cell door creeks open. I look up and see George standing there. I look away.

"How long has it been?" I ask.

"A week." He says.

A week has pasted? It feels longer.

"Why did you take me?" I ask.

"So I can expand my business."

"I don't see how I'm of any use."

"You'll find out soon enough." He leaves. I'm left alone in the dark...again.

---------------------------------------------

*Natsu*

We make it to Hargeon with in 2 days. We find the address 65297 Main Street. We go up and knock on the door. A young women who looks like Lucy answers the door. She has brown hair and blue eyes, just like Seiji described her.

"Can I help you?" she asks.

"Yeah, only if you're Emma Jones."

"What's it to you?"

"Emma? Is that you?" Seiji says from behind us.

"Seiji? What are you doing here?"

"We need your help. May we come in?" Gramps asks.

"Um sure." She opens the door all the way and we walk in. "What do you need?"

"When you kidnapped from Seiji, where were you taken? Do you remember?"

"Why?"

"Because it happened again!" I scream.

"What?"

"Yes. Lucy was taken!" she's shocked.

"I'm not so sure, but all I know is it was somewhere in the East Forest. It was like we were underground."

"Really?"

"Yes. The entrance is through a big tree. There's a hidden door and then it leads you straight down."

"Thank you so much!" Wendy says.

"Yeah." We leave and go to the East Forest.

"Okay. So we should split up and look." Erza says.

"Alright. Happy, lets go!" I say as we leave. Gray went with Wendy and Erza went with Gramps.

We walk for what seems like days.

"Ugh! I'm hungry!" I say as I slump down against a tree. Just then, I fall back and roll down a flight of stairs. "AH! Happy!" I yell as I land on my face.

I hear a whimper. "Natsu?"