Chapter 4

*Lucy*

I wake up in what seems like jut an ordinary room. There're windows, a door, a small table next to a couch and chair, lamps,and a fireplace too. I'm laying on the couch with my hands tied behind my back and I'm in my...towel... I'M STILL IN MY TOWEL?!?!?! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Yes, she's in here." I hear a voice from outside the door. The door handle starts to jiggle before it's fully turned and starts to open. I pretend to be knocked out still. I close my eyes when I hear the door open.
"Very nice. That's the girl we were ordered to capture. Now, I wonder when her friends will be coming to save her? Do you have any idea, girl?"
Did he figure out I wasn't asleep anymore?
"Don't play games with me!" He then grabs my hands, that are still tied up, and pulls me up. My eyes are wide open with fear. "Now, when will they be coming?"
"They're not coming at all."
"And why would that be?"
"Because they're not my friends anymore. I left Fairy Tail. So, I highly doubt anyone back there is concerned for me."
"Interesting. I guess that we have you all for ourselves then? Wonderful! Just splendid!" He laughs an evil laugh. He then pulls me to my feet and turns me around. He unties my hands and turns me back around. He motions for the other guy to come over. He's holding a short, strapless, red dress, along with a pair of black, short boot heels.
"Put these on." he hands them to me.
"Don't I get underwear and a bra or something?" I ask. He just simply points over to a door.
"Go!"
"Eek! Yes sir!" I run into the room and shut the door. There are no windows except for one too high for me to reach. I start looking through the drawers and find underwear and bras. I slip on a pair of underwear and a strapless bra. I then notice a makeup stand with a ton of makeup and a note.
'Use this makeup to look pretty.'
Sheesh...I look at the makeup and start applying black eyeliner, then smudge it so it's not so dark. I then apply mascara, a little bit of blush, and some red lipstick. I stand up and walk into the bathroom. Another note.
'Use these hair stylets to look pretty.'
I do as the note says and curl my hair. After that, I walk back out to my room and slip on the dress and heels. I have to admit, I look H.O.T.!!!!!!! I exit the room and see another man. He's young with brown hair and blue eyes. He turns fully to see me.
"Welcome. My name is Seiji. And you are here to become my wife."
"What? No way!" I say.
"Well, you don't have a say in the matter."
"Hmph!" I say, turning my back to him.
"This is going to be fun." he says as he wraps his arms around my waist.
"Let go of me!" I say, trying to release his grip.
"Nope. You're my fiancé. I practically own you."
"I'm not property you can buy!"
"You are now." He starts to turn me around to face him. Before I can protest, his lips com crashing down on mine. I struggle in his grip to break free, but it doesn't work. He has a tight grip and won't budge. He breaks the kiss. "Get use to it. You're now mine, and I refuse to let you go."
"Why me?"
"Because I know that no one is going to come looking for you. I know all about what Fairy Tail did to you. I know that they ignored you. But I won't ever do that to you." He says, lifting my chin up. I smack his hand away.
"Don't touch me."
"Hehe...this is truly going to be an adventure." And with that, he leaves. I'm left alone in this room. I just hope that Natsu eventually comes for me.
---------------------------------------------

*Natsu*

I arrive at Lucy's apartment and enter. She was right, there were two pairs of footprints. Lucy... I get a whiff of Lucy. I run out of the building and to a pay phone. I call Master and tell him that I got a trail of Lucy. After about an hour or so, Matser, Erza, Gray, and Wendy showed up. I told them that I smelled Lucy Northeast and that's where we went.
It's now been 3 days since we left to find Lucy.
"Geez, who ever took her, he sure doesn't want anyone to find her!" I say in between stomach swings.
"Yes. You're right about that." Erza says.
"I just hope she's alright." Gramps says.
"Me too..." I say.
Lucy, don't worry. I'm coming for you!