Chapter 5

*Lucy*

Natsu.... Please save me....
I'm laying in bed, still hoping that Natsu will rescue me. I was never able to tell him my true feeling, I was never able to earn his respect as a wizard again, that's if he ever had respect for me in the first place.
"I'm truly pathetic if I'm relying on Natsu to save me. I mean, why would he want to? I was nothing but a burden to them all...." I say out loud.
"Lucy! Don't you ever talk down on yourself again!" I lift my head up to see Loke standing there.
"Loke!" I yell jumping up and hugging him. I start to cry. "Loke thank goodness you're here! I don't know what to do!" I say crying into his chest.
"Where are we anyways?"
"I don't even know that answer. All I know is that the guy who took me is making me marry him..."
"What?! That's insane! Why would he want you?"
"He said it's because he knows that no one would come save me. He said he knows all about Fairy Tail and everything. The wedding is scheduled to take place in 3 days."
"I'll got tell Master. Just stay here."
"Can you get a location on where I'm at?"
"Sadly, no. But I'm gonna let them know that you're safe and what this man's planning. Goodbye. Stay safe!" he kisses my forehead and disappears in a flash. I'm all alone now. I just hope that he's able to get help.
----------------------------------------------

*Natsu*

We're all sitting on the train when Loke appears. He looks really nervous.
"Loke? What are you doing here?"
"It's Lucy!" he says panting. Fear rushes over me. My motion sickness goes away.
"What's wrong?" Erza asks.
"The man who took her, he's forcing her to marry him. The marriage is in 3 days! We have to hurry!" he says in a panic.
"What?! No! She can't marry him!" I say loudly, drawing attention to myself. No, she can't marry him. No! She's gonna marry me! I can't believe this.
"Loke, can you take me to her through the Spiritual World?"
"Sorry Natsu. But if I could, I would've brought Lucy."
"Oh. Do you know where she is?"
"No. I couldn't tell. It was like someone put a barrier around it so no one could get a precise location on it."
"I was able to get a whiff of Lucy and we've been following it."
"That's good. But my guess is that they're somewhere very isolated."
"Do you know why they wanted her?"
"She told me it's because they knew that nobody would come save her. They know all about what happened and everything."
"W-what?" my nervousness snapped me out of my motion sickness. "They're wrong! I will save her! Even if it means risking my own life!" I yell, punching the wall of the cart.
"I've gotta go guys."
"Okay. Bye." Loke vanishes with a poof of gold sparkles.
After a while, the cart stops. Since I kept my mind on Lucy the rest of the way, I didn't get motion sickness.
"We're close. Her scent is getting stronger." I say jumping out of the cart and starting towards the forest.
"Nastu, wait!" Wendy yells. I just ignore her and keep walking. I just hope it doesn't take us too long to get there.
After a few hours of walking, we stop and set up camp for the night. I'm sitting by the fire when Erza comes over and sits next to me.
"Don't worry Natsu. We'll get to her."
"It's not that I'm worried about. I'm worried that the guy will hurt her." I say rubbing my eyes. "I'm going to bed. C'mon Happy."
"Aye!" he says as he follows me into our tent. I take off my shirt and shoes and lay down on my sleeping bag. I close my eyes, thinking of Lucy.

*Natsu's Dream*

"Where am I? Hello?" I yell.
"Natsu?" I hear a voice whimper.
"Lucy? Lucy! Where are you?"
"Natsu..." she sounds so close, yet so far away. Then I hear a different voice.
"So someone came?" I turn around and see a man holding Lucy. She has tears in her eyes. His hands begin to touch her body.
"Please stop!" she yells.
"Let her go!" I yell. He tilts her head and kisses her. She begins to whimper as she tries to get out of it. "Dammit, stop it!" I yell. Then, they disappear. The last thing I hear was Lucy screaming my name.
"Natsu!"

*End of Dream*

I jolt up with sweat on my face. "Lucy!" I yell.
"Natsu? Natsu! Are you alright!" Happy is looking at me, along with Grey, Erza, Wendy, Carla, and Master.
"Yeah I'm fine. Just a bad dream."
"It was about Lucy, wasn't it?" Erza asks.
"Yeah."
"What happened?" Grey asks.
"He was hurting her, and I couldn't do anything. She was crying and begging him to stop, but he wouldn't!" I felt like I was gonna cry. "We have to save her you guys. I have to save her." I could feel the tears about to spill.
"Natsu..." Happy said.
Lucy....
----------------------------------------------

*Lucy*

I'm laying in bed, thinking about Natsu and how he's doing.
"Will he save me?" I ask myself quietly. Just then, a poof of gold sparkles appear and Loke shows up. "Loke!" I say standing up and hugging him.
"Lucy, how are you doing?"
"I'm fine. Did you tell Master?"
"Yes. In fact, him, Natsu, Erza, Grey, Wendy, Carla, and Happy are on their way here I save you!"
"What? How did they find me?"
"Natsu's nose."
"He's coming." I say smiling.
"Nastu was in pretty bad shape when I got to them. They were in a carriage. He was motion sickness at first, but when I mentioned you, he snapped right out of it."
"Really?"
"Yes. Has that creep done anything to you?"
"No. But the wedding is in 2 days. Do you think that they'll make it in time?"
"I don't know, but if they don't, I'll try and stop the wedding."
"Loke..." I say hugging him again. I yawn in his shoulder.
"You should get some sleep now."
"Will you stay with me?"
"Sure." We lay down on the bed. I'm curled up next to him, happy that I have him here with me."
"Thank you Loke."
"Anything for you Lucy." We then close our eyes and fall asleep.
I open my eyes and Loke is still there. I smile at the fact that he's still here. He opens his eyes.
"You should head back to the Celestial World, Loke. I don't want you to drain all of your magic energy."
"Alright. But whenever you need help, just call."
"Will do." and he disappears. Then, there's a knock on the door. "Y-yes?" The door opens and a man dressed like a butler walks in.
"Miss, you should get ready. The Master wishes to see you."
"A-alright. What should I wear?" I ask. He walks over to my closet and pulls out a pale pink dress, kinda like the dress I was forced to wear when I went home after my father had the guild attacked.
"This one should be nice." He hands it to me and walks over to my shoe shelf and grabs a pair of pink heels. He hands them to me and looks me in the eye. "I'm sorry you have to go through this Miss." he says with apologetic eyes.
"It's alright. I've been through worse." He smiles weakly and leaves the room.
I shower and get dressed in the stupid dress and heels. My hair is curled and my make up is on. I'm about to open the door when it's swung open. The butler is standing there.
"Follow me Ma'am." He leads the way out of the living room and down a hall. We enter a dining room and Seiji is sitting at the head of the table. He lifts up his head and sees me. He stands up and walks over to me.
"You look lovely dear." He says as he wraps an arm around my waist. "I would like you to meet my parents. Come with me." he leads me across the dining room and through another door. This room is like a library. "Mother! Father!" he calls out. A beautiful women walks out of an aisle of books. She's wearing a blue gown. She looks very pretty. Her brown hair is curled and lays gently over her shoulders. she smiles as she walks over to us.
"Well, hello! My name is Emily." She takes my hands in hers and leads me over to a couch. We sit down.
"I'm Lucy!" I say smiling. At least she and the butler seem sane.
"That's such a pretty name!"
"Thank you."
"So Lucy, tell me about yourself. I understand that you're a wizard!"
"Um yes. I'm a Celestial Wizard."
"Wow! That's pretty cool!"
"Yes."
"Emily, who is this?" I look up to see a tall man with brown hair. He's dressed up nicely and he has a warm smile on his face. He sits next to Emily.
"Oh, Philip! This is Lucy! She's Seiji's fiancé!"
"Oh! Well, hello Lucy! I'm Philip!" he extends his hand and I take it. We shake hands.
"Hello. It's very nice to meet you!" I say smiling. Both of them are very nice.
After a while of talking about each other and getting to know one another, Philip stands up.
"Why don't we eat lunch. I'm hungry!"
"Alright!" Emily says.
We walk back to the dining room and sit down. Philip sits at the head of the table, as any father would, and Emily sits next to him.
"Lucy, sit next to me!" Emily says, patting the chair next to her. Seiji sits down next to his father.
"Emily, let her sit next to her fiancé." Philip says.
"Oh alright." she says in defeat. I take my seat next to Seiji.
Butlers walk out of the kitchen with plates. Each plate consists of a sandwich with a small bowl of fruit and salad. I expected a full out fancy lunch, not just a typical lunch you would make at home. I like their style.
After we eat lunch, Philip speaks up.
"So Lucy, what do your parents do for work?" The smile I had on my face disappears.
"My parents aren't around anymore. My mother does when I was young and my father died not long ago."
"Oh, I'm sorry to hear about that." He says.
"It's alright." I say, forcing a smile. I can feel the tears start to sting my eyes. I force them back by thinking of Natsu and all the fun times we had.
"It's alright if you want to cry dear." Emily says.
"No. It's alright. Really, I'm fine." I say.
I spend the rest of the day hanging out with Seiji and his parents. We talked, played board games, and watched movies. I have to admit, once I got to know Seiji and his family, they weren't all that bad. Seiji is actually really nice. But I still miss Natsu and the gang. I won't ever forget him. How could I? He was my first love.