t w e n t y - o n e

The following weeks were filled with texts, really bad puns and Hyunjin who just seems to be hoarding butterflies everywhere that were trained to tickle Seungmin in the stomach. He was seriously doubting his sexuality and it was quite obvious. He had been continuously answering 'Am I Gay?' quizzes online - incognito mode of course, Jisung and Felix does not need to know the crisis he's going through.

It had been the tenth quiz for that day when Seungmin gave up. He turned to Felix while they were chilling on the bed and quietly said, "I think I'm gay."

Felix stared at him. He stopped drinking whatever concoction he had conjured and gave Seungmin a blank stare. Seungmin waited; he was afraid because saying this out loud only confirms it, his words were evidence against him.

There was a long pause before Felix finally seemed to piece the words together. He jumped from the bed and had a hand over his mouth, and his eyes were opened really wide. Typical. "Holy fuck dude! Really?"

Seungmin nodded humbly. This was the expected reaction but it was still overwhelming. Lava was pouring on his face, and clouds of cotton blocked his ears. It felt like a dream. Maybe it was a dream.

"Holy shit! It's Hyunjin isn't it? Fucking knew it!" He exclaimed.

"Pipe down fucker, these walls aren't made out of metal!" Seungmin whispered harshly even though there was no need to. Felix ignored this and bounced into Seungmin's lap and hugged him real tight.

"Oh dude! I'm so proud! We're gonna be the best gay trio! Me, you and Sungie! Imagine what we could do! All the threeso-"

"And I am compelled to stop you right there."

"I'm gonna tell him! I'm gonna tell Sungie. Bet, he'll come rushing back from his date with a welcoming sash for you!" There goes Felix, literally skipping out if their dorm to call the other little shit.

The feeling that settled inside him was pleasing. It was as if he acknowledged himself. As if he doesn't need to keep on carrying a heavy baggage; he was feeling light and breezy. Euphoria captured his breath.

It was at that moment that Seungmin fully accepted that he had a major crush on Hwang Hyunjin, and he was kinda hoping that the guy would have one on him, too.

a/n: gUESS WHO'S BACK.

(this is gonna be longer than my break so skip ahead ahoys)

First of all, sorry for taking such a long time to update. I just, ya know. I kinda forgot about Wattpad because this one teacher was really trying me so imagine me seeing that this trash got 33k views + 3k votes. LIKE C'MON. HOW. EVEN. THIS BOOK WAS JUST FULL OF FILLERS AND DOESN'T DESERVE THIS MUCH LOVE???? I'M—

YA'LL. I'M SO?? WOW. I LOVE YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY. I CAN'T EVEN. I AM UNABLE TO CAN.

Second of all, expect the end to come near (that sounds kinda creepy wtf). Around two to three more chapters before I say goodbye to this garbage. I'm probably going to revise and edit this after I'm done to make it less shitty. So yeah

ANYWAYS, A REMINDER THAT I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A FUCKING NICE DAY BECAUSE YOU'RE AMAZING