characters

song of the day; sorry by sleeping with sirens yES

[a/n u r a qt and also this story is going to be a lot of fun to write so i hope you enjoy it as much as i do]

edited but sorry if i missed anything :)

tess cavanagh: has always been a trouble maker, and she was usually the one always coming up with insane ideas and making sure everyone got out alive. she always put everyone else in front of her and didn't like to admit she was quite self-conscious and insecure. her mother is her worst enemy. her mother was always the one make her feel like an utter disappointment to her whole family, and she'll never forgive her mother for that. tess' sixteen year old step-brother, nathan, was the biggest sweetheart to her. he was always the one to be there for her when she felt down and tess was so so thankful for him because she wouldn't have survived living with her mother without him and it almost broke her heart that she was leaving him alone with that psychopathic bitch. tess never wanted to be one of those predictable girls that people could see straight through, she wanted to do what people didn't expect to. she didn't want to be labelled.

michael clifford: moved to palmwoods from sydney with his aunt when his parents died in a car crash. he  moved out and onto a crap, expensive apartment when he turned seventeen. michael worked six days a week and it was starting to stress him extremely. so that is when he decided to give up everything and travel with seven of his outstanding best friends. all he ever wanted was to be free and let loose a little. michael has always been an extreme partier and always will be, he loved parties more than he loved food. michael has always been the type of guy to make people happy no matter what, he never wanted anybody to waste happiness on something so temporary. he looks like a scary maniac when really, deep down. he was just a big softy.

shannyn indigo: was certainly shy to a high degree, she sometimes seemed so frustrated with herself for being too shy. she was quiet and she didn't speak at all unless spoken to, and when she did talk it was always so hushed. shannyn was the type of person that was shy when you first meet her but out going and crazy once she's comfortable with you. ashton was the one who introduced her to the group after they met at an all time low concert and bonded very well. shannyn lived with her rather abusive brother who always seemed to get drunk and stoned or whatever you want to call it. her parents never wanted her from the start so they gave her away to her older brother. shannyn secretly enjoyed parties and trouble and getting high and stuff like that and that's why everyone liked her so much but when she was alone; she sometimes fell apart but nobody knew and she never wanted them to.

ashton irwin: was the alcoholic in the group. he did it to try and forget his feelings, he was fed up with having feelings. he didn't like to admit it but he cared for everyone else so much that he didn't leave enough room to care for himself. ash was kicked out of his house with his parents and siblings for drinking to much, he is now living in his van. he didn't mind it much, but it hurt him that he coudn't see his brother and sister, harry and lauren. he wanted people to think he was bad boy and he didn't care about anything and they did but what people don't tell him is that he lets it all out when his drunk and they see the inside of that boy. he's really not a bad boy and he cares about everything. what kills him most is that he knows harry and lauren are scared shitless of him, he doesn't want that at all. he loves his family more than anything but he doesn't like to say it because he thinks that ruins his reputation but what he doesn't know is that he does when he's drunk.

darcy woodland: was the happy cheerful one. always in her little darcy world where everything was perfect but she was the only one that knew that was not true. darcy suffers an eating disorder. she eats twice a week, exercises five days a week and she weighs 55.7kgs. she was a small girl, short and skinny but that's not what a nineteen year old girl should weigh. nobody seemed to question it though, sure they noticed she doesn't eat much but no one asked about it and never have. darcy's parents are highly stricted and christian, but darcy definitely wasn't. she thought it was all bullshit and she told her parents that once and her father beat her, telling her she doesn't belong in this family but darcy already knew that and she really couldn't care less. darcy was the most care free but the things she did care about were her friends, and her weight. although she weighed very little, she still thought she wasn't good enough. another fact about darcy; she's homeless, after she told her parents that god was a load of shit and stuff like that, they kicked her out. she stays at friends houses and sometimes even sleeps out on the streets, but she didn't care much. all she cared about was being happy and having as much fun as she could.

calum hood: was much like shannyn. quiet until you got to know him, always keeping everything bottled up inside. calum sometimes got mad with himself for being, of course, too nice and caring for too many things. calum got bullied all throughout primary and high school but he always told himself to stay positive and not let it get to him but sometimes it was a little too much for him to deal with . it broke him a lot which caused him severe depression, but once he had dropped out of school in his last year of high school; he overcame his depression but his mums (yes calum has lesbian mums wut of it???) made his life hell by telling everyone in his small town that calum was gay. but he really wasn't, that caused his girlfriend at the time to break up with him for be a 'faggot'. that broke calum's heart and he couldn't walk down a street without being called a 'queer' or a 'piece of shit'. calum didn't understand why his mums would do that and that's why he hated them so much.

emily davids: tended to enjoy making peoples lives hell. she liked to put people through what she had been through. heartbreak, hatred, betrayal and the list goes on and on. emily's life was average, she got everything she ever wanted but the one thing she didn't get was her parents love and time. since her father was the mayer and her mother was a nurse, they were always out and emily got incredibly lonely. of course, she didn't mind being alone but sometimes it all got too boring so every saturday she threw massive parties and practically every teenager in town came and got smashed. emily had been with multiple guys and each and every one of them broke her heart and that's what she's most of afraid of; falling in love.

luke hemmings: was a sex and weed addict. he had never been in love, no emotions, no relationships, just sex. luke was a drug dealer, he was certainly not supposed to get caught doing what he was but he did. he was arrested and his parents flew him from californa to australia. he is now living with his uncle and a bunch of his cousins in palmwoods, and he hated each and every one of them with every single bone in his body. his little mistake changed everything for him, and luke regretted that night with everything he had. luke was viewed as a "good boy" to his parents until they got a phone call from the police.