favorite song

song of the day; flaws by bastille

[a/n you're fabulous p.s how they're cuddling on the side/top but tess instead of luke lols]

unedited

t e s s 

much to my luck, i woke with michael still beside me. i was turned on my side, michael's chin in my neck and his arms slivered tight around my waist, pressed against his warm body.

not that i was complaining or anything.

i felt his chest rising and falling against my back, along with his heart beat. his heart beat was like a song, instantly becoming my favorite song.

i squirmed and snuggled further into his touch, i feared he was going to let me go but i enjoyed it while it was happening.

i focused on his breathing, slowly counting how many seconds it would take him to let out another breath.

 his cloud-like hair was tickling the side of my face and my neck, slightly soothing my nerves.

i didn't know if it was good or bad that he had this effect on me, making me stutter, my mind forming blank when i heard him laugh or even my words getting caught in my throat when he would compliment me.

the thing that i loved about michael was the way he would always wear his flaws upon his sleeve, really not caring what others opinions were of him, i wish i had that ability.

his hair was always out of order, spiked everywhere but it was the cutest thing watching him try and make it look better, though he looked great either way.

he had bushy eyebrows, he didn't care though, he seemed to embrace it, always saying to emily that his eyebrows were naturally better than hers and never needed them to get them waxed or plucked like emily did with hers. 

he once told me he disliked his laugh and how loud he was, i disagree obviously, i said our group wouldn't be a group without the loud one which he agreed with and began to embrace it a bit more. 

it was like there was a hole in my soul, until i met michael and he filled it with feelings i hadn't ever had about anyone before. [a/n cheesy/10] 

and in that moment, i knew that i was in fucking deep.

i was pulled out of my trace when he started to shift, kicking the covers off, slipping off mine and his body and falling off of the side of the bunk onto the floor.

"you're really comfortable." michael said, his voice croaky and his head still against my neck. i didn't know how to respond so i just smiled, even though he couldn't see me. "and hella warm." he added, chuckling. 

i chuckled a little too, softly wrapping my arms around him as he copied in suit and wrapped his buff arms around my torso, squeezing me tight. 

we laid there, half of his body on top of me, snuggled sweetly into each other. 

i didn't know what else to do or say, i just wanted to stay like this until the sun set and the sun rised. 

"where is everyone?" michael suddenly asked, not moving a muscle. his voice was croaky, husky, whatever you wanna call it. it made my heart do weird things.

"i'm not sure, maybe went for a walk or something." i said blankly, rubbing circles on his t-shirt on his back.

 he smelled like strawberries, mixed with vanilla.

his hair was a perfect mess on his head.

his lanky legs tangled with mine.

 i wanted to call him mine, i wanted to kiss him, i wanted to tell him i loved him in that way.

i wanted to grow old with him.

i wanted him to feel the same, but i wasn't sure what he felt. 

-

[a/n i dont even know what this is im sorry i just like writing fluff a lot lols but im gonna change it up a bit k byeee x]