perverts

song of the day; the lovecats by the cure

[a/n hello nuggets i went shopping last night and saw 34556 hot guys gODDAMN but yeah enjoy this shitty update i guess and also shannyn on the side >]

edited

l u k e

"no, i have to idea." shannyn suddenly appeared behind me, making me jump a little. "what is it?" michael asked, sounding intrigued. everyone came to the front area of the bus, and stared at shannyn with their brows slightly furrowed.

"since luke and i are pretty great at, like, stealing and stuff maybe we could do that possibly." shannyn suggested doubtfully. she always sounded doubtful, no one really knew why.

"i'm down for it." i simply said, sending her a small smile. shannyn was sensitive, it was cute. everyone was gentle with her, as if any of us were to touch her she would fall without any notice. 

 "why steal when we can just pay?" ashton asked, being the dad-father he always had been. "we should probably save as much money as we can." shannyn said, her curtain of hair covering her face. 

"just fucking run if you get caught." tess said, looking at us from the passenger seat. we nodded and hopped out, ashton coming and filling the petrol tank. 

we trudged side by side, her tiny height making me feel slightly self-conscious. she was cute, i'm not gonna lie, she was like a little kitten who you just wanted to cuddle all the damn time. 

we reached the sliding doors, i looked back at ashton who wore a worried expression and was rolling the cap onto the petrol tank, i smiled back at the boy reassuringly. 

i turned to face shannyn but she was already in the petite store. i shuffled in stiffly, my arms by my sides. the big, tattooed man snored loudly on his spinny chair, his bare-feet crossed and planted atop the counter. i frowned at the man and scurried to shannyn's side quickly, where she was scanning the candy section. "ah, found 'em." she grinned lightly, stealthily shoving two packets in her shorts and one in her bra. 

"what if we get caught? what happens then?" i whispered, loud enough for only her to hear.

"we're not gonna get caught, there's no cameras here and that dude is like half a sleep anyways, just chill." she shook her head, flicking the hair out of her face, revealing her warm brown eyes. i sighed, trying to calm down a little. "okay, we can do this easily." 

i grabbed some random packets (skittles, sour patch kids, fantales) and stuffed them in my jeans slowly, trying not to make sound. shannyn gestured me to go, i did as she trailed closely behind.

i scurried across the floor, halting in my tracks and loosing my breath as the man stood up. shannyn laced our fingers and pecked my cheek, i blinked and frowned at her. "just go with it." she whispered, smiling brightly at the middle-aged man. i turned to the inked man, a shiver running up my spine as he spoke.

"would you like any help?" his voice was raspy, sounding as if he hadn't spoken in years. 

"no thanks," shannyn chirped, tightening her grip on my hand. "you don't have what we need but that's okay!" she fake laughed. 

"oh well- oh hey!" he cut himself off, pointing at my crotch. "you seem to have a bit of a problem, young man." he laughed, his face turning a bright shade of red.

i frowned, looking at the bulge in my pants, knowing it was the packets that were jammed in my tight jeans. my face flushed salmon and i heard shannyn chuckle. "what can i say? my girlfriend usually has that effect on me." i winked at shannyn, she looked as if she was internally puking. 

 "look at her package though, i can't blame ya." he laughed again, making myself and shannyn feel uncomfortable. her smile faded and looked at me with pleading eyes, practically screaming 'let's get out of here'. 

"ah, we better go." i said, rubbing my thumb over hers to comfort her a little. "alright kids, have a good one." he winked at me, i frowned again at the man and lead her out, the packets in my pants making me feel awfully uncomfortable. 

"sorry you had to go through that, he's pretty fucked up." i said, letting her hand go as we ran to the bus. "it's fine, i'm just not used to perverts like him." she cackled, stepping foot onto the bus and pulling herself in, i followed in suit. 

"my gummy bears!" michael screamed, running toward us. as soon as i reached my friends, i pulled out the plastic packets and handed them to whoever wanted them.

"how'd it go?" calum asked, popping lollies in his mouth frequently. i looked at shannyn from across the bus, who was shaking her head frantically. 

"it went okay." i shrugged, struggling to chew the rock hard fantales. 

-

[a/n horrible ending :-((((]