Chapter 19: A New Home

Sorry for the ending being short and corny. Honestly, I wanted to just finish this story because I have another idea in mind....So I do apologize for this being a short ending.

Vander had apparently taken them to the King's Throne; And Vander was glad he did because just as they arrived, the King was just about to send some of his soldiers to go and get them.

"Thank goodness you're here!" The King exclaimed as one of his children, Lenalee, nodded in agreement. They didn't know where Max was.. "Richter is heading up to the weapon and has Max hostage! Please, save him! My guards can't do anything about it because that Legretta person put them to sleep somehow!"

Raven sighed and face-palmed himself. "of course she did...."

Fina took a step forward and gave the King a quick bow. "Yes, of course we'll go."

The King looked at the group, uncertainty in his eyes. "But he only Fina, Raven,, Jay, and Vander." He looked down at Leta, who hid behind Jade.

Jade chuckled and knelt down to her. "It's okay Leta. We'll play while their gone okay?"

"What's that on your neck, Colonel?" The King suddenly asked.

Jade pushed Leta off to Lenalee before replying. "Sir, I am not Jade. Legretta killed the real Jade and I'm just taking her place."

"So you're a clone?"

"Correct sir."

The King rubbed his head as he slid into his Throne. "As long as you don't betray us,"

"I will not!" Jade said, straightening her back for better posture.

"-Then you can stay."

Jade bowed. "Thanks you sir."

"Now please," The King went on. "Save my beloved son! The weapon is in a secret room in Max's room. Step onto the brown leaf in the middle of his room."

"Okay sir!" FIna exclaimed. She nodded to the others. "Let's go!"

With Fina leading the way, they ran out of the Throne room and started to head for Max's room. They had to jump over the sleeping bodies of the soldiers, but they finally made it to the bottom of the steps that lead to Max's room. Sadly though, they didn't get up there because Legretta suddenly jumped down in front of them with her guns pointing toward them and blocking the way.

"You will not interfere with Richter's plans!" Legretta said roughly. Before anyone could reply or attack, Legretta shot from both guns out toward Fina and Vander.

Fina yelped and ducked out of the way as Vander quickly took out his axe and blocked the bullet and send it right back to Legretta.

Legretta jumped over the bullet and ended up landing in front of Raven. Raven took out his gun and tried shooting Legretta. Legretta however, only had to move her shoulder a bit. When she did, she moved out of the way from the bullet then lifted her foot and kicked Raven to the ground.

She aimed one of her guns at Raven and was just about to shoot, but Jay snapped his chains at her and Legretta fell to the ground, dropping her guns.

Fina took out her sword and held the tip up against Legrett'as throat. "Stop this nonsense!" Fina told her. "I don't want to kill you!"

"Too bad!" Legretta hissed. "You'll have to if you want to get through me!"

Suddenly Legretta pushed with her hands and kicked Fina out of her way. She grabbed her guns and shot at Fina.

But strangely, the bullets somehow melted when they got close to Fina. Jay blinked at her direction. "Fina....?"

Fina suddenly burst into flames, making everyone stagger backwards. As they did so, Fina extended her arm out toward Legretta and said, "I will not have another country being destoryed again!" And with that, she sent a fireball out Legretta's direction....And she was burnt to death.