Chapter 11: Save The King!

Apparently, Max was in his room...Changing into his "Royal Clothing." One of the guards lead Jay and Fina to his room...Which was such a far walk. Fina was really annoyed, since they literally had to walk eighteen flights of steps into a tower, but eventually they finally got there...Jay ended up carrying Fina, since she was tired.

When they guard left them at the top of the tower, Jay placed Fina down and they walked to Max's room. His door was a bit tiny, but when they knocked on it, and someone called out to them to enter, they completely changed their minds.

His room was pretty large. The whole room was in a shape of a circle. If you would advance toward the middle, the floor would go down and you would have to step down onto a few steps to get down. Right in the center of room was an single autumn leaf...Well, actually, his whole room was filled with leafs. The walls were painted with autumn trees which were either yellow or brown, and on the ceiling were more leafs that were blowing around in the wind.

To the left, was a king-sized bed. The blanket looked like a large, brown leaf, and the pillows were yellow leafs. Max had poles on each corner of the bed, and attached to the poles was a thin peice of fabric with brown leafs attached to it. Right next to the bed was a small brown night stand with a single drawer and a brown lamp on top.

To the right was a brown, and very long couch. Almost took up the whole room/

Straight ahead of the room, was a balcony. Of course, it was colored brown...Or, it was just made of wood basically. Max was currently leaning on the railing, looking outside.

Apparently he didn't dress in any kind of clothing...Probably because he refused to. But he did change his clothes, which was now a simply light brown sweat shirt with blue jeans and nice brown shoes.

Fina looked at his room, very interested in it. "You must like fall, don't you?" She asked him as Jay and her walked toward the middle.

Max chuckled and nodded. He turned around and faced them. "Yeah...Sorry for lying about my past and all. I had to keep my identity a secret, you know?"

Jay nodded. "We understand."

Max smiled. He looked behind him before he jumped onto the balcony, making sure that he didn't fall. He clung onto the railing, but not so tightly that his knuckles turned white. "So...What brings you here?"

Fina shrugged. "Just stopping by to say Hello I guess..."

Max began to swing his legs a bit, the back of his heels hitting the railing. "Yeah. I was getting a bit bored anyway...I was just about to go and get someone to play."

"Like Lenalee?" Jay suggested.

Max shook his head. "Nope. She's always busy. Her being the Princess, she's the one who has to go around and name everyone's children...Talk to all the children...Play with them maybe?" Max looked up at the sky, trying to think of everything. "Well...Yeah." He looked back down at Fina and Jay. "She's always busy so she doesn't have much time to play."

"Aren't you allowed to go outside?" Fina asked. But then she suddenly smacked herself. That was a stupid question. If he wasn't, why would he have been with her through that journey in the first place?

Max laughed at her. "It seems you realized that that was an really strange question."

Knock....Knock....Knock...

Max rolled his eyes. "Who is it?"

"One of the Guards Master Max. Your Father is requesting that you come to the dining hall. Dinner, is served." The guards voice was muffled, since he never opened the door.