Chapter 5: Meeting Leta and The Assassins.

Fina was still surprised when Jade was happy to be traveling with her. She was a Noroshi...It was odd for Ryins to like Noroshi's. But she was happy, she had currently met two Ryins, Max and Jade, who liked her. So eventually, she was brave enough to ask Jade if the ship could drop them off at Erocs, where she could have the Score read to her. Jade questioned her though, but Fina just said,

"I need to find something out." And that was the end of that conversation. Jade knew when to stop asking questions, and Fina was relieved.

The ship had dropped them off and was currently driving away. Fina was curious of how the thing was drifting through the land, but she wasn't going to ask Jade. She would probably get into a whole story about it and Fina would eventually get bored.

So instead, she kept quiet and they entered the city of Erocs, the home of the Score. Well, it really wasn't a city, it was really a large church, but people called it a city anyway, because of the size of the church. The church was HUGE. You could fit one big city in that church. That's why people say it's a city.

Fina and everyone entered the church. It was very elegant and it seemed like a castle. The walls were white while the floor was marble; so shiny you could see yourself. Up above them were bridges from one end of the room, to the other, which was a good two minute walk. And to the sides were doors, but they weren't going left or right. They were going straight.

They had to walk up a large flight of steps before they could enter the room where the Score was. Two guards were posted on both sides of the purple door, making sure no one would run off with it or anything.

After a while, they finally got to the top of the steps. Fina told the guards she wanted to see the Score, and they let her in. The others decided to ask around about the assassins while she was in there, and they did.

She ventured inside quietly, because not a sound was in the room at the moment. There wasn't really much in this room, like Fina would expect. She saw at least five guards standing around though. The floor was gold while the walls were white. Up ahead was a large white, circular table, but it had a gap in the back so the Score Teller, (Who was a very high and important person) could go in and read the Score.

Fina approached the table. and saw the Score sitting on top. The Score Teller, who was a young boy, maybe about seventeen.

He was wearing the essential clothing that the Score Teller should always wear, which was a white robe with the sleeves hanging from his arm like a kimono, (Which is a Japanese Dress) and he greeted Fina like the Score Teller should as well; He placed his hands on top of his head and bowed. "Hello." He said. "I am Eon, The Score Teller. What do you want to know from the Score?"

Fina blinked. "Uh...I would like to hear how I would die."

"What is your name?"

"Fina-"

"Wait Fina?!"

"Uh...Yeah?"

"My apologies." Eon did his bow then quickly opened the large book and then ran his finger over some lines in the book. But instead of telling Fina how she would die, he gave her this, "Year 2000 ~ And there shall be born, a girl of rich red hair. She shall be called, "Burning One," And shall terminate the war between Luos and Erif. She shall be born a Noroshi, and she shall make everyone equal."

Fina lifted an eyebrow. "Uh Score Teller sir, I wanted to know how I will die." Eon smirked and closed the book. "But-" Fina reached out her hand.

"Guards!" Eon called out. Fina felt strong arms grabbed onto her own and started to drag her away.