Chapter 14

*** PAHAHAHA IM SO EVIL, RIGHT?! I think those are the best reactions I've seen this entire story. Thanks and I'm sorry;)***

The next day I sat on the sofa and cried with self pity. Why the hell am I crying? It's Harry that's been hurt. It was me who made the stupid choice and fucked everything up. I might have just lost him forever and it's all thanks to my own stupid choice. I stood up and tried to go along with my usual day, but couldn't help but think of him. I wonder what he'd told Liam, seeing as he thinks we've broken up.

My will power gave in and I reached for my phone, dialling Harry's familiar number.

"Hey,"

"Harry, please don't hang up, I just need to talk to you for a little--"

"This is Harry, I can't come to the phone right now but leave a message and I'll get back to you. Bye!" click. "Please leave a message after the tone." a robotic female voice said and I hung up. I felt awful. That happy voice on the end of the phone seemed like a memory to me right now. I couldn't think of anything but the look on his face when I told him. A squeak passed my lips and I dialled the number again, listening to his voice. Then again and again. And again. I threw my phone onto the sofa and ran to the front door, racing down the stairs to Liam's door.

"What's the rush?" I heard Zayn's friendly voice call. He was standing in the hallway, obviously on his way out.

"Harry knows. He left me yesterday. I need to sort this out." I shook my head, wondering why I even did it. It was weird. Almost gross. Zayn is one of my best friends.

"Yeah... I'm really sorry by the way. I don't know why I ..." Zayn trailed off.

"Don't worry, I don't either." I chuckled and he patted me on the back, heading off down the hall. I knocked on Liam's door hard and a couple of moments later, Liam opened the door.

"Hi, is Harry here?" I asked quickly and his face turned confused.

"Nope.. Why?" he opened the door and ushered me to come in, to which I shook my head.

"We had a fight and he left with a suitcase saying he was coming here..." I lied. "Do you know where he could be?"

"Try Niall's place, I was with Dani yesterday so he probably couldn't get in here." he suggested and I nodded

"Thanks Liam." I forced a small smile and went next door, knocking on Niall's door.

"Nialler is Harry with you?" I asked as he opened the door.

"No, I haven't seen him in a few days actually." he shook his head.

"Where the hell has he gone?" I sighed. "He walked out yesterday.. I'm starting to get worried. His phone goes straight to answer machine when I call him."

"Check his room, he might have come back in the middle of the night." Niall chuckled and I tried to act like I was finding it funny too.m

"I'll see you later." I nodded and went back upstairs.

As I sat down in the living room, I saw Harry's door was open a crack. Well a little look won't hurt, will it? I walked down the hall and pushed the door open cautiously. I scanned the empty room with my eyes. The only things left were the bed, the drawers, the wardrobe, the bedside table and the lamp. I looked through the wardrobe and there was my old shirt that I'd let him borrow. I picked it up and his smell filled my lungs.minout the shirt down and looked around to find a trace of where he was. I saw a note book on the side of his bedside table. Being the nosey person I am, I sat down on the bed and flicked through it. It was more of a diary. He had started it in the x factor house.