Chapter 12

9 hours, an airplane dinner, 3 films and an episode of Friends later, we arrived back in London. It was about 11pm but there were still fans waiting at the airport for us.

"God, they're dedicated." I laughed as we finished meeting them all. We all sat back down into our usual seats of the van, Niall fiddling with his leprechaun toy hanging above his head. As the blacked out windows rolled up and we were out of sight, Niall and Liam put their coats over their heads, falling asleep again. I looked at Zayn and remembered he knew, smiling. I turned around and kissed Harry on the lips lightly before resting on his shoulder and falling asleep.

"Oi, sleeping beauty.." Zayn whispered, a friendly smile spread across his face. "We're nearly there, you might wanna..." he gestured to my head which was leaning on Harry's shoulder. I nodded and sat up, laughing a little.

"Thanks mate." I replied and he nodded back, leaning his head up against the window. I loved Zayn like a brother. He was kind and generally nice to everyone who was nice to him. He made you feel like you could tell him anything and I knew he would always listen, no matter if it was a problem, a confession, or just something I wanted to rant or debate over. He was always there. He was a handsome lad, too. I often wondered why he never had a girlfriend, he was a very loyal and loving guy. He could literally take his pick out of the girls begging for his attention.

As I pondered on the thought, the van screeched to a halt. I put my face up to the window and looked out. There weren't as many fans here tonight, I guess most of them had gone to the airport. We got out and did the usual thing, meeting most of them before we were pulled inside by Paul.

"Guys, wanna come up to mine for a cuppa?" Zayn offered and we all agreed.

"Actually, I'm really shattered. I'm gonna go home." Harry pointed to the elevator.

"Ok, see you later." we all said goodbye as he disappeared into the lift. We took the stairs as Zayn's apartment was on the first floor. As we got up to his room, Zayn put the kettle on and we all flopped down on the sofa. The tan boy soon returned with our drinks and set them down in the table. One by one, we took one and downed it. After about half an hour, Liam and Niall headed next door to their apartments, but I felt like my eyelids were being weighed down. I was so tired, I didn't want to move.

"Alright?" Zayn asked as I sighed.

"Yeah, just a bit tired." I nodded. "Maybe I should go now." I chuckled at my watch before standing up.

"Awh, don't go, I'll be bored on my own." he replied with a small smirk.

"I think you'll live, Malik." I smiled, pulling on my toms. As I reached the door, I turned around to wave but bumped into Zayn, our chests bumping together.

"Woops, sorry Zayn--" I was cut off my something over my mouth. Wait a minute.. They were his lips. I widened my eyes as Zayn's lips connected with mine, his head moving side to side as his body forced me up against the door. I gasped, opening my mouth a little. His tongue entered and I couldn't help but notice how much of a good kisser he was. Oh God, was I enjoying this? Yeah, this was a good kiss but I wasn't feeling the sparks and fireworks like when I kissed Harry. I soon found myself with my eyes closed, being pulled closer to Zayn by his own hands. I felt his lips getting rougher on mine as he pulled my body closer to his more and more.

"Zayn.." I groaned against his lips and he smiled. "No.. Zayn." I pulled away and looked at him. "I can't... I'm with Harry, you know that." I shook my head in surprise. He looked down with a sad expression and took a breath.

"I know.. I'm sorry, Lou." he walked back into the main apartment and I bit my lip, processing in my mind what had just happened. I didn't bother trying to talk to Zayn, I opened the door and got out as fast as I could. I hit the button for the elevator quickly a few times and stepped in, my breathing becoming heavy as it rose to our floor.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" I muttered under my breath. 'Ding!' the elevator opened and I slowly walked out, pulling my key from my pocket. As I stepped into the apartment, I heard Harry's quiet snoring from his bedroom. I didn't want to have him wake up and kiss me after what just happened.mso I slept in my own room, trying to forget what had happened. I knew that tomorrow, though, I would have to face Zayn.

****Authors note:: DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN.VERY short chapter I know, but it's late and I don't care. Hehe. So guys. Team Larry? Or team Zouis?****