Chapter 5

*hey guys, the song in the side bar kind of describes Harry right now I guess. its also one of my favourites cause it describes my life so much right now:/ thanks for all the amazing feedback i love you:') *

His lips left mine and he smiled a small smile, making my heart skip a beat. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"You okay?" I asked as I traced my fingers down the back of his shirt. We sat up as he nodded and continued to smile.

"I just have a feeling this will end badly.." He shrugged, a small smile still playing on his lips. I didn't know how to respond, so I just shook my head and kissed him again tenderly. He pulled me into his side playfully, laughing a little. I bit my lip as he pushed a hand through his curls and turned to face me.

He took my hand and lead me to the kitchen quickly. I almost tripped over my own feet as he pulled me down the hall. He pushed me towards a chair and I sat down. He rushed to a draw of menu's and leaflets, pushing lots of paper to one side before pulling out a black and purple piece of paper. He slapped it down on the table in front of me and pointed to the heading.

'Free drinks at club Escape' was written in bold letters across the top with the date below it.

"Free drinks tonight, wanna head down there?" He smiled.

"You know you're not legal yet, right?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm Harry Styles, that's good enough." He smiled and I shook my head at him with a laugh. It made me so happy to see him smile. It was a rare thing to see a happy expression on his face. After a mini battle on how his fake ID would definitely not work, he managed to convince me into going. I walked back to my room, unable to wipe the smile from my face and hopped in the shower. When I got out, I sprayed Lynx all over my body whilst a towel was clinging to my waist. I looked into the mirror and saw the puffiness had still not completely vanished from my eyes. What was I doing? Falling for another heart breaker, that's what. But it felt right. I was falling in love.

I met him by the door and he was dressed in a black t-shirt and grey skinny jeans. His hair was bouncy and soft from the blow drier and his face was fresh and full of colour. I stood there in a white and black t-shirt with chino's, eying the boy up and down.

"Ready?" He asked, opening the door.

"I guess.." I sighed. "We won't get in, Harry."

"Trust me Lou, everything will be fine." He smiled and I stopped him from walking with my hand. "What?" he gestured to my arm blocking his way.

"Say that again?" I smiled.

"Everything'll be fine." He sighed, looking into my eyes.

"I know." I chuckled, gripping his fingers with my own. We jumped in the car and Harry immediately starting driving wildy again.

"Slow down!" I yelped as he weaved in and out of lanes.

"Calm down, you're totally safe." He chuckled, speeding up.

"Harry!" I shouted as he nearly hit another car. "What the hell!"

"Seriously, relax. We're almost there." He said, his soothing voice filling my ears. I gripped the side of my seat nervously as we nearly died 20 times. He slipped his hand down from the steering wheel and placed it onto my thigh, calming me down. He moved his hand up and down my leg as he pulled into the car park, driving me mad. He gave me a cheeky wink as he loosened his grip and got out of the car. I followed him into the loud club and we walked up to the bouncer who was giving Harry a suspicious look.