Chapter 3

I rubbed my head as I sat up in my warm bed. Reality was finally sinking in.

"Shit.." I mumbled, thinking about the show on Friday - only the next day. The smell of Harry's aftershave drifted through my door and so did the strong scent of coffee. His music was playing from the stereo and I shook my head. It wasn't exactly early in the morning, but I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep with that racket so I got up. I did the usual thing, shower, teeth, hair, clothes. I was getting myself a little more upbeat and excited by jumping around a little. I bounced out of the room and met Harry in the kitchen, who was moving his hips to Flo Rida - Wild Ones. I smiled at his happy expression and clapped my hands to the beat, joining him in his dance. He focused his eyes on me and his rosy cheeks raised into a smile as he turned to the stereo, skipping a few songs. The beginning to Asking Alexandria - Right Now came on and I tilted my head in confusion.

"I heard you listening to it the other day." He shrugged as I nodded my head side to side, listening to the music.

"How thoughtful." I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"I like the song, okay?"

"mm, sure." I joked and threw some bread into the toaster, the music getting louder as Harry turned it up. The room was almost shaking and I couldn't hear Harry singing along. I could see his lips moving and his neck tensing as he sang the chorus. I picked the toast from the slots, burning my fingers as I dropped it onto a plate. Harry gulped down his coffee and I flicked the kettle back on, making some Yorkshire tea. As the group started to get into the heavy part of the song, I sipped my tea and closed my eyes. As I opened them, my eyes landed on Harry. He was staring at me intently and I was weirdly staring back. It was a weird feeling. Because of the music, we weren't talking - just looking. It was like he was staring inside me and he could read every thought I had. It made me a little nervous, but I didn't want to look away. Not yet. A few moments passed before I looked away to put down my cup. I bit into the toast and smiled happily at him.

"Come on, we don't wanna be late for rehearsals." I took my keys from the side and nodded to the door.

"Don't tell me what to do." he said childishly.

"Whatever." I chuckled at his stupidity as I walked out of the door, grabbing my bag on the way. I jumped in the car and drove the short drive to the studio, Harry's care driving shortly behind me. He over took me and his eyes caught mine as he passed. I narrowed my eyes with a smile as he smirked, speeding away. I parked into my usual space and walked into the studio, Harry walking behind me again with his hands in his pockets. We did a few hours of strenuous and tiring routines and dancing before we eventually got round to the singing. Harry practiced his solo first and the rest of us sat in the corner with our water. I leaned my back up against the wall and Zayn sighed, leaning his head up against my knee's.

"I'm shattered." He whined.

"I have a feeling it's not over, though." I laughed.

"Great." Niall groaned sarcastically, sitting next to us and also leaning on me. I looked over to the woman who was talking with her hands, Harry staring into her eyes with concentration. As Liam joined us in the corner and everyone laughed, joking about - I watched Harry.

"Baby, you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed." His voice echoed through the room, drowning out the laughs surrounding my ears, even Niall's. His voice made my lips part a little and my eyes widen. He was good. Great, actually.

Soon we were all up again, dancing through our routine. "Right, boys. Looks like you're ready for the show tomorrow. We'll be doing a final dress rehearsal at the venue though." the woman smiled as we almost passed out on the floor. We all sat down and I put my back down against the cold floor.