Gangster love (Part Three)

Flawless- Kemmie Clumzy's in a coma.

An army of tears began to roll down my cheek.

Flawless- His gunner be ok, everything is gunner be ok.

Me- NO ITS NOT OK, I WANT CLUMZY......I LOVE HIM FLAWLESS!!

Flawless held me in his arms as I sobbed uncontrollably.

A few hours later I had calmed down and managed to stop crying.

Flawless- Kemz, I need to go home for a bit to freshen up and ting, I'll be back round later to check up on you yh.

Me- Flawless don't leave me.

Flawless- De'angelo's here babes I've got a few things to do.

Just as he sat down and stroked my cheek De'angelo came walking into the room looking sexy with no shirt on.

De'angelo- Go, I'll look after her.

He said giving me a sexy wink.

Flawless- Iiight kl, I'll be back later.

Me- Promise

Flawless- I promise you baby girl.

Me- You better not break your promise.

Flawless- When have I ever broken my promises to you, you know I love you right.

I nodded.

Then he leaned over and kissed my cheek, he smelt so good and felt so warm as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Me- Please don't be long.

Flawless- I won't.

And with that he got up and left, then I rolled over with my back towards the door and cried my heart out, all I wanted right now was Clumzy but then I remembered, through all the commotion I had forgotten why I had ran home in a state in the first place.

He was kissing Jasmine, after he kept telling me that I'm who he wants and who he wants to be with and how he doesn't want to mess things up but he was all over her, so here I am laying in my room under my blanket crying over a boy who's in love with someone else....

(Flawless)

The journey home was long and tiring all I wanted to do was go home run a bath and then hop in my bed for a few hours and sleep.

I couldn't believe this was all happening its funny how everything can just fuck up in a matter of minuets, seconds even.

I couldn't let Shawn do that and get away with it Clumzy was my boy, but then again I can't shank him up or anything because Kemmie's my girl. The situation had fully gotten out of hand Shawn was Sho Vill and Clumzy was Clapping Town.

But this was about way more than just a little area code beef.

Just as I buss into my road in deep thought Kyla my next door neighbour and ex came out of her house holding a bag of rubbish. Me and Kyla didn't usually talk and if we did it was never pretty.

I walked up my path to my front door and searched my pocket for my keys. I could sense her eyes on me so I turned to face her and she was staring back at me with a solemn expression.

Me- What?

I wasn't in the mood for her and her smart remarks so I cut straight to the chase.

Kyla- I heard what happened to Clumzy is he ok.

Me- I suppose.

Kyla- If you...............ummmm, you know. Wanna talk sometime then I'm here for you.