Gangster Love (Part Ten)

I woke up the next day with a splitting headache, I got out of bed and looked back at Shantay sleeping peacefully I inhaled and exhaled deeply as I thought about why I was here. I don’t want to be with Shantay but right now I felt so alone I’d never admit it to anyone but even though I know I had people out there who had my back I can’t help but feel like there was something missing.  Around her the feeling disappeared but it never went away for long, it was like a drug that you had to keep taking. What else was I suppose to do sit around and wait for Kemmie when she’s acting like she can’t stand me right now, I’d give anything to be with her but I didn’t want to rush her, but even when I did try get close to her she pushed me away I ran a hand through my hair and then got up to leave.

Just as I was about to stand up I felt warm hands caress my back .

Shanz-Leaving without saying goodbye????

Me- Bye

I said pushing her off and putting on my jeans and shirt. 

Shanz- Are you ok??

Me- Yes I’m fine!!!

Shanz- Alright!!!! Sorry for asking damn.

Me- Look I’m sorry, but i have to go.

I said picking up my car keys and my phone.

Me- Later

I said walking out the door, I stood holding the door handle for aw while wondering if I should go back in but I thought against it and instead I decided to get out her house. Soon as I opened the front door a tall mixed race girl with big brown eyes stood there staring at me.

Girl- You must be Clumzy.

Me- Truss

I said barging past her and making my way to the car.

Girl- RUDE!!!

She shouted after me, but I couldn’t be asked to look back let alone respond.

(Shantay)

I sat on the bed looking at the door he just went through and sighed it hasn’t even been a week and his tired of me already. Just then the door opened….

 Me- Clumzy I’m….

To my disappointment Yasmine walked into the room moaning about him.

Yasmine- Morning bubz, your man is so rude he just barged past me….

Me- Friend

I said cutting her off.

Yasmine- What

Me- You said my man his my friend.

Yasmine- Yh whatever his a rude basterd, you should have seen the way my man just barged past me. But on a positive note you were right he is hella sexy with his green eyes mmmmmmm and long hair mmmmmmmmm.

I gave a weak smile.

Yasmine- What’s up with you?? 

Me- I don’t think he likes me.

Yasmin- Errrrr its been two days.

She chuckled.

Me- I don’t care!!!!!!!!!

Yasmine- I’m sorry, I’m sorry but I just meant give it a little time, maybe he doesn’t know what he quiet wants yet but he’ll come around.

Me- I hope your right Yaz, because I really think his different from the other guys I’ve messed around with and I know in the future it can probably work.