Gangster Love (Part Seven)

The next day I woke up and leapt out of bed and made my way straight to the bathroom and was repeatedly sick into the toilet bowel, Clumzy walked in as I was slumped on the floor with my back against the bath tube.

Clumzy- You ok babes

He said sitting next to me. But before I could say another word I was sick again, he held my hair out of my face and rubbed my back gently . when I was finished I stood up brushed my teeth and headed straight back to bed.

Clumzy- Looks like your catching something babe

Me- Yh it looks so

Clumzy- It’s kl though I’m gunner look after you.

He said kissing my forehead while wrapping me up in the covers.

Clumzy- You hungry

I nodded my head and he smiled, I’ll be right back.

I watched as he walked out the room with a smile on his face and when he was gone I closed my eyes and prayed that I wasn’t sick again.

(Clumzy)

I walked into the kitchen and looked around, I smiled at all the good times we’d shared in this house and Flawless came into my head…I shook my head as I remembered all that he’d done for me and the little that I’d done for him.

I wanted to see him, I wanted him to know that everything was cool and I was gunner take his advice but after being gone for so long I don’t know how he’d react….Kemmie took it lightly for the simple fact that she’s got enough on her plate and arguing would only send her off the rails, but Flawless had warned me one too many times and I couldn’t bear to see the disappointment in his eyes when I tell him where I’ve been . I couldn’t afford to let him down to after all he was the only brother I had left and I wasn’t ready and doubt I’d ever be ready to lose him too.

I opened all the cupboards  and had a quick raid through the fridge to find something to make breakfast with and I smiled remembering the time when Kemmie made me a sexy fry up, the roles had changed and now I was the one looking after her…just how it always should have been.

I got out all the utensils and ingredients I was going to need to make Kemmie a fry up….

Half an hour later

I was almost done when I heard Kemmie being sick again, I put everything on hold to go upstairs to make sure she was alright but before my foot could even touch the second step the doorbell rang. I told Kemmie to hold on and went to open the door…Flawless stood before me with his mouth slightly opened and a hurt expression on his face. 

Flawless- How long have you been here??

Me- A day

I replied allowing him to enter.

Flawless- couldn’t call man na

He said raising an eyebrow.

Me- I was tired but I was going to call you today

Flawless- Oh was you…what like you called me before you disappeared for how many months.

Me- Don’t start Flawless, I haven’t been off on no wild goose chase I was in jail. 

Flawless- For??

Me- Nufin

Flawless- Yh, coz your gunner be in jail for nothing init.

Me- Well I was on remand they couldn’t prove I did anything so they let me go, but I’ve got to go court in a few months for some shit.

He nodded his head and ran upstairs without another word.

(Kemmie)

I was silent as Flawless walked into the room looking hurt, I already knew why he looked this way so I didn’t even bother to ask.

Me- He came yesterday

Flawless- He said

He replied while taking a seat on the edge of my bed.

Flawless- I’m just so disappointed in him, he told me he was going to change Kemmie and basically he lied.

Me- I know but we should be happy his alive

Flawless- Don’t get me wrong I am, but I just …….I just dunno what to do kemz, he’ll die if he doesn’t change.

Clumzy- I will change.

He said walking into the room.

Flawless- WELL WE’VE ALL FUCKIGN HEARD IT BEFORE CLUMZY

Clumzy- Yh and I know that but this time I’m serious!!!

Flawless- YH, SO WHAT MAKES TIME ANY DIFFERENT FROM ALL THE OTHER TIMES???

Clumzy- Because this time I’m doing it for my brother and for everyone that cares about me.

Flawless- No that’s where you get it wrong Clumzy…this time do it for YOURSELF.

And with that he walked out the house, there was an awkward silence after he left which was broken as I ran into the bathroom to be sick again for the 3rd time today…

(Clumzy)

After Kemmie ate the breakfast I prepared for her I decided to run her a hot bath so she could relax but as I walked into her room to collect the plat I realised she was already asleep…I sat on the edge of her bed and looked at her.

She was even more beautiful than before and she was EVEN more beautiful when she was asleep, I haven’t seen her looking so peaceful since I got here and even if she was asleep it was nice to see her at ease. 

I didn’t think a relationship with Kemmie would be wise at this stage in her life but I like I said I will continue to be here for her every step of the way. I stood up and made my way towards the bathroom and decided to have a nice hot shower…as I stood in the shower I thought about what I was going to do with my life I knew things had to change but I didn’t know where to begin….after my shower I got dressed and went downstairs to watch some TV because I didn’t want to disturb Kemmie but I checked up on her occasionally to make sure she was all good. 

(Kemmie)

I woke up a few hours later and lay on my bed staring at the ceiling, I missed Drake so much right now… I mean I cared about Clumzy a lot and deep down inside I still have love for him but I loved Drake and I couldn’t stop thinking about him it felt like a big part of my life had disappeared and I didn’t know where my life was heading anymore.

Tears rolled down my cheek as I held on to the heart cushion he had brought for me.

Me- I need you baby, I need you to tell me everything will be ok…

(Clumzy)

I stood at the door feeling helpless I wanted to comfort her but I doubt anything I’d say would make her feel better and a part of me was hurt that she was longing to be with someone else and not me but I realised it was all my fault, if I never went that day we could have been together all now but I shook those thoughts out my head because I’d done it for my brother but it never helped him either I couldn’t help but feel sadden by the thoughts in my head I didn’t even realise I was still standing there until Kemmie ran past me and dived straight for the bathroom I walked in and held back her hair once again.

After she was sick, she went back to her bed and as I wrapped her up in the covers I encouraged her to go to the doctors to make sure everything was ok, it wasn’t normal for her to keep being sick like this and I was beginning to worry about her.

I made my way back downstairs after she’d dozed off and lay on the sofa and watched Misfits…eventually I feel asleep I woke up the next day at around 10 as I opened my eyes I noticed Kemmie looking down at me with large tears rolling down her cheek. 

Me- Kemmie what’s wrong?

I said standing up to hug her.

Kemmie- I’m PREGNANT…

Just then Kemmie’s mum walked into the room.

Mum- WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Dedicated to Streetwise)