I Love You

YOUR POV

Cold.

Darkness. 

That was all I felt.  All I know was that I was floating in the darkness and that was pretty much it.

"Y/N."

I heard my name. The voice was quite faint, but I knew it was there.

I looked around frantically. "Hello?" I called.

"Y/N."

It sounded a bit louder now.

"Is anyone there?" I looked around in the darkness.

"Y/N! Wake up!"

Then my eyes snapped open.

My vision took awhile to clear, but when it did, I saw Peter looking at me. His eyes red and filled with tears.

"P...Peter...?" I finally said. My voice quivering.

"Yes, love. It''s me." Peter said. "For real this time."

"But, I don't understand...Piper, she-" I said confused.

"Shhhh...." he shushed me.

Peter pulled his heart out. It was....

in half.

"But-" I began again.

"I gave my half to you." Peter cut me off and paced his heart back into his chest.

I sat up. The placed looked familiar. Then it hit me.

I was back. Where it all began. I was below the ship's deck. 

We were going home.

I smiled at the thought.

"We just left the shore. We're not that far from Neverland yet." Peter explained.

"Peter, you shouldn't have done that." I told him.

"I had to. I couldn't lose you. Especially to her." Peter told me and pressed his forehead against mine.

I lightly placed my hand on his chest. Feeling his heartbeat. I looked back at him, into those beautiful forest green eyes.

"I know what you're thinking, love." He whispered.

Peter smirked and placed a hand on my cheek.

Soon, I felt his lips again against mine. How I longed for this experience again.

I placed my hands around his neck, deepening the kiss.

It was just like a fairytale.

Going away to magical land. Meeting a prince. Defeating the villain. Going home without a care in world. And to top it all off, a kiss. 

Peter wrapped his hands around my waist and pulling me closer to him than ever.

Then the sweet, passionate kiss turned into an all out make-out session.

Peter planted wet kisses up and down my neck. I never thought I'd be doing something like this with my worst enemy. And I never thought my worst enemy could be a great friend. 

No, scratch that. Peter would be my one and only love.

"Aw....how sweet." Someone said from behind me.

I almost fell off the bed. But don't tell.

Peter broke from the kiss almost immediately.

Piper.

"What're you doing here?" Peter snapped, ready to protect me if anything was to happen.

"Oh, nothing." Piper smirked and walked around.

"You got what you wanted, Piper." I told her. "Just leave me and my family alone."

"Oh, but it's not enough." Piper glared at me. Daring me to say another word.

"Leave. Henry. Out. Of. This." I said, through gritted teeth.

"I'm not after Henry." Piper cocked an eyebrow. "Your mother put a protection spell around him minutes ago."

I didn't know Peter was holding my hand till he gripped it rather tightly.

"I came here," Piper stepped towards me and Peter's grip tightened even more. Ouch. "To take your soul."

Piper immediately stretched her hand out. I could feel myself getting weaker and weaker.

 I could feel myself getting weaker and weaker

"Piper!" Peter yelled. "Stop!"

"You see, brother," Piper said, ignoring his command. "Her soul is much more powerful than Henry's heart. Consuming it will last me forever and more power..."

"No!" Peter shouted.

"You shut up!" Piper screamed at her brother. "You've 'helped' enough!"

She shot a ray of black magic and he "flew"—yet again—to the glass cabinet filled with glass bottles.

Piper still kept her hand at my face.

Until I heard the door leading below deck opened. They must've heard the commotion down here.

Thank Neverland.

"See? I told you I heard something!" I heard Henry shout.

"Well, I guess it's time to put this box to good use then." Rumpelstiltskin replied.

I heard three clicks then suddenly the face sucking stopped.

Piper was holding onto my shoulders, because Pandora's Box was sucking her in.

I have no idea how they fixed it, but I'm glad it's there.

Piper looked over at Henry, then back at me.

"No!" Were her last words before she got sucked inside.

I was safe.

Peter was safe.

Henry was safe.

We were all safe....

Or so I thought.

Kay, this is officially the last chapter of this book!

There's going to be a book three though. Until the next book, see you, Oncers!

-PiperRunner