Tell Me, Or I Let You Go

YOUR POV

"Hey, Love," Peter whispered as he shook me awake. "I have to leave early and thought I should let you know."

My eyes fluttered open and Peter was hovering over me. I gave him a lazy smile and just nodded, turning over to my side.

I caught a glimpse out the window and saw there wasn't even a hint of sunlight. Wow, he really needed to leave early.

I was too tired to think of anything else so I just...

"Mhm..." I muttered out and fell back asleep.

Hours later, I woke up when the sun actually came out and shone all over my face through the open window.

I groaned and pulled the covers over my head.

"Five more minutes." I groaned.

Unfortunately, no matter how warm the blanket kept me at night, it didn't stop the sunlight from entering through the holes and bugging me.

Giving in, I tossed the covers off me and hoped out of bed all cheerful.

I snapped my fingers and I was at camp, my hair and clothes all fixed.

Felix was roasting some barbecues over a fire, Slightly was preparing the bowls for breakfast, and  Nibs was stirring some stew in a metal cauldron hanging over another fire.

Since I couldn't spot Henry anywhere, I sat beside Devin, yes, the kid whom Henry just gave a scar not long ago.

Devin looked really scared and didn't really look like sitting next to me was a good idea.

"Okay, spill it." I ordered him.

"Huh?" He tried to sound confused as he looked at me.

"You're hiding something," I suspected. "Tell me, what is it?"

"Nothing, nothing." Devin shrugged the topic off.

He wasn't getting off that easy.

"Won't tell me, eh?" I cocked an eyebrow and placed my hand on his shoulder.

I closed my eyes tight and inhaled deeply. When I exhaled and opened my eyes, we weren't at camp anymore.

I was holding Devin by his collar over a cliff. In one swift movement, I could end his life right then and there.

"Tell me, or I let you go." I said, simply.

Devin gulped loudly and words suddenly bursted out of his mouth.

"It's Peter, and Henry," he talked quickly. "Peter took Henry with him early morning and I caught him."

***FLASHBACK TO A FEW HOURS AGO***

DEVIN'S POV

I heard mumbling and shuffling right outside the tent me and Slightly we're sharing, waking me from my slumber.

I knew it was still early since Slightly would always be awake by daybreak.

I tiptoed to the tent door and peeked out. I saw Henry and Pan.

"Come on, Henry." Pan said. "Time to save magic."

Henry didn't really say anything, he looked really tired, and so he just nodded lazily.

"Good boy."

They were about to leave when I heard Slightly turn in his bed. That was enough to send me tumbling.

I tripped on one of our hunting bows and fell out of the tent.

"Devin?" Pan whispered angrily. His face looked really confused though. "What are you doing out of bed?"

My racket seemed to have been quite loud, because Henry looked more awake this time than earlier.

"I really didn't mean to be out of bed," I stammered. "I just woke up because you guys were causing so much noise."

Pan sighed.

"How much did you hear?"

"The part when you told Henry that it was time to save magic." I nervously replied.

Pan furrowed his brows, it's what he usually does when he's thinking.

"Okay, don't tell anyone." He ordered.

I nodded, relieved that he wouldn't kill me.

"And I mean anyone." Peter repeated. "Especially not (Y/N)."

I cocked an eyebrow but nodded again.

"Back to bed kid." Pan ordered and snapped his fingers.

Pink smoke surrounded me and I felt myself collapsing to the ground and falling in deep sleep.

The last thing I remember was that Pan's magic carried me back into my bed and he and Henry left.

***END IF FLASHBACK***

YOUR POV

I raised my eyebrows in shock. Why would Peter not want me to know that he took Henry with him?

Devin was shaking like hell and it was then I realized I've been holding him over that cliff the entire time he was talking.

His face was covered in sweat and his clothes were soaked.

"Please...." He begged. "That's all I know...please."

I closed my eyes, I was just so mad at Peter. I was angry all over again. I heavily breathed in and out of my nose.

I yanked Devin off the edge and opened my eyes, I was still pretty angry.

The Lost Boy looked pretty surprised when he saw my eyes, I guess there were really dark and covered with so much anger.

"Go back to camp and don't tell anyone I tried to kill you." I ordered. "And don't tell Peter you told me."

Devin was still shaking as he nodded his head vigorously, I thought it was going to pop off and fall down the cliff.

He ran down the steep hill and headed for camp.

I sighed heavily and sat at the edge of the cliff.

I never knew it could come to this. Why would Peter still do it? Could my assumptions be true?

I knew I had to catch him in the act. Tonight, I will catch him in the act. I am determined.

I leaned back on my hands and stared over at the horizon.