A Pirate Calls Me A Dimwit

*Inserts random meme above*

YOUR POV

I woke up to the sounds of Lost Boys hollering. It was like any other day, as if yesterday didn't even happen.

But Peter's messy sheets still told me otherwise. I stretched and groaned.

I jumped out of my bed and began to prep my belongings. I even fixed my mess of a bag.

I went down and ran all the way to camp.

During breakfast, I tried my best convincing the Lost Boys to help me look for Peter and Piper.

Technically, all the boys were totally in. All except Felix who was delaying the whole process.

Boys can be really hard-headed sometimes.

Curly told me he'd convince Felix and I went off to find Henry and Wendy.

And there it was, just where I left it last night. I climbed up the ladder and entered. Wendy was awake, but Henry was still fast asleep.

"Hey," I said walking over and lightly shaking him. "Wake up, kiddo."

Henry's eyes fluttered open.

"I knew you'd come." He smiled and was his cheerful hyper self in a few seconds.

He took a backpack from under Wendy's bed and propped it up on his shoulders.

"Come on!" Henry urged.

"What about Wendy?" I asked as Henry started pushing me out.

"We talked about it," Henry explained, "and have decided that it would be best for her to not tag along."

"Why not?" I threw a sideways glance at Wendy.

She smiled warmly. "My nightgown is too long, I might slow you guys down. And besides, I'm not much of a fighter."

"Well, if you say so," I gave in. "See you in a bit, Wendy!"

Me and Henry climbed down from the treehouse and made our way to camp.

By the time we got there, Felix (thank the stars!) And the rest of the Lost Boys were ready.

It was just like an average day on Neverland to go hunting.

Hunting for Peter, that is.

We scattered, running towards different directions of the forest. I was with this kid named Nibs, (The Twizzlers? Yeah, thanks for asking.), Henry, and Felix.

We made it for the shores.  Surprisingly, there was a ship docked there.

I hid behind a tree trunk, thinking it was Captain Hook's ship, but I didn't see any Jolly Roger written anywhere around the ship.

I caught a small movement between the trees surrounding us. Fortunately, all the other Lost Boys ended up here, we could face it together.

I made a small signal, using my forefinger and my middle one and made a gun shape. I pointed towards the ship.

Slowly, all of us, emerged from all sides and crept towards the vessel.

I could hear rustling above. Looks like it was occupied.

I told the Lost Boys that I'd be going up first and they seemed pretty fine with the idea.

I hopped onto the ship's deck, just like that. And the first thing I noticed was that it was packed with pirates.

Thirty or so.

Damn.

None of them noticed me though.  Well, except this one pirate. She was a girl. Had a huge pirate's hat on her head.

Even if I couldn't make out her face, I could see her eyes glaring right at me.

A smirk grew on her face.

"Capt" I nodded as I addressed her. Though she didn't really seem contented with my greeting.

What do you want me to do?

KNEEL IN FRONT IF YOU, KISS YOUR SWASH BUCKLING BOOTS, AND WORSHIP YOU?!!!!

—I might've went a little bit to far ok the last part. Luckily I didn't really say it out loud. What an idiot that would've looked.

Her smile grew bigger, it was pearly white, very evil. Mhm, evil.

I'll just call her: "Capt-Kneel-in-front-of-you".

Too long?

Oh well, "Capt" is good enough.

ANYWAYYYYYY.....!!!

(Getting really off topic here.)

"Looks like our guest has arrived." She said in a low voice, average girls probably couldn't have reached that. "We've been expecting you."

Capt's pirates formed a straight line on both sides of her, as if there was an amazing form of magic that made them so orderly.

"Me?" I found myself asking.

"Yes, you dimwit." She snapped.

"Why?" I asked again, ignoring her stank attitude.

"For...reasons."

"You have him, don't you?"

"Who?"

"You know who." I clenched my fists. This egghead has got to be keeping Pan captive.

"Ah," she finally said in realization. "Him."

No matter how much I tried to see her face, her stupid hat kept blocking the stupid way.

"Bring our guest's friend out." She ordered.

Her pirates all cheered. And some of them began to head below deck.

"Who are you anyway?" I asked her, knowing I should be the brave one here.

Cowering under a person who is afraid to show him own face is just...wrong.

"I thought you knew." You could hear the huge smile on her lips without having to look.

I tried to look into her eyes, though, I couldn't really see them.

The female pirate reached up and pulled off her hat.

The sunlight flooded her face, showing all her features.

I gasped.

How? Why? And, since when?

I found myself standing face to face, in rivalry, with none other than Peter's sister herself...

...Piper Pan.

Hello, Oncers! Sorry for the long wait for this chapter! It's been a really long and tiring week.

But don't worry, as I had said in the previous chapter, it's my Semestral Break, and I have the whole week to update!!

Yayyyy!!

See you guys in the next chapter!

-PiperRunner