Grease Is Not The Word. Part 1

"We might as well be lovers on the su-u-u-un!" I heard Niall belt out from downstairs. I giggled at his enthusiasm for David Guetta. I made my way downstairs to find Harry and Niall jamming to 'Lovers On the Sun' whilst doing the dishes.

Suppressing my laugh, I strolled into the kitchen with my head held high. Niall stopped singing but Harry continued to dance and sing. I couldn't hold back my laughter for much longer so it came out like a water fountain.

Harry did a Michael Jackson pose to end the song and Niall and I applauded whilst Harry bowed.

Well at least the kitchen's clean. Less work for me.

"Don't you have to go now Haz?" Niall said to Harry, wiping his hands on the nearest towel.

"Go where?" I asked.

"To pick up my cousin, Bri." Harry replied almost instantly.

I was a bit shell-shocked at his sudden enthusiasm.

"Is my mum okay with this? Did you even ask her? How old is Bri? Will she be staying with us?" I said in a hurry. It was as if my brain was trying to get out all of its question in one go. Well, thats kind of what happened.

I heard familiar footsteps walking in the direction of the kitchen along with the sound of keys, I turned on my heel and greeted Zayn with a 'hey baby.' Complete with a smile and hug. But instead of the 'hey angel' response that I got every morning, I got a 'hi.'

A 'hi'. Seriously. I didn't bother to stop and ponder on his sudden change in tone. I turned back to Harry and saw him exchange an awkward glance with Niall. I inwardly sighed.

Ok...awkward is the theme for today.

Time for an awkward car trip to the airport.

-/-

So we get to the airport and 'Bri' is waving away at Harry. Ugh. Zayn unlocks the door so Bri can get in. Her brown waves bouncing around her shoulders and her yellow and white polka dress made her look tan skin look flawless. Damn. I wish I could pull off yellow. I was sitting in the passenger side with a fake smile plastered on my face. I didn't know why, but I had a bad feeling about her.

"Hey Bri! How was your trip?" Niall called from the backseat.

Bri's face lit up and she came to the open window. Reaching through the window both Niall and Bri hugged each other and she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Naill accidentally pulling off her black sunglasses during the embrace.

"Oh bollocks!" Bri said. She stepped away from the car to put the shades back on. A young girl screaming made all the heads turn. The young blonde screamed and pointed in our direction.

"Guys, I think we've been made. Bri, get in." I said, a little bit too hostile. Oh well. Bitch.

"Not us Tay, her." Niall said, jerking his thumb to point at Bri who was currently being swarmed by teens.

WHO THE HELL IS THIS HELL-BITCH? I mean...uh...who is she?

-------------------

Rest of the chapter later tonight coz I'm about to go on a date ;)