Rainy Days

So...I've heard more about this Natasha person and if you follow me I will follow you and dedicate a chapter of you're choosing, same goes to anyone one else :)

----------------------------------------------

Nothing is going through my head right now except for Kate's meltdown. Here's the lowdown:

"That. That's what I wanted to say." Liam says and looks directly into my eyes. Kate storms up between us and slaps Liam in the face. "You jerk!" She screams her eyes filled with pure revenge. I push her shoulder back so she's facing me. "Kate? What the hell!" I yell, still a little dizzy from the head rush that the kiss gave me.

"Oh you! You little-" Kate was about to start fighting. That was, until Jade stepped in. "HEY! Hold it! Tay, I just got a text from your mum. She wants to meet us at Old Man's Barn in 10 minutes!" She exclaims. "But Old Man's Barn is half an hour away!" I yell to myself.

Crap! "Uh...everyone! Sorry but One Direction have to go now!" Jade shouts to the awaiting crowd. A collective groan rose from the crowd and they slowly filed out the door.

***

We got to Old Man's Barn 20 minutes late. Mum wasn't very happy to say the least. "Taylor Roberts! Where have you been?!" My mother shouts at me as I get out from the car. I bow my head and shuffle over to mum's table. "Sorry mum." I mumble. The boys pile out of the 7 seater all laughing and pushing Liam around. Jade looks at me at winks.

She must have told one of her classic jokes. Glad I'm not the only one that thinks she's hilarious. She told me a joke once and I ended up on the floor laughing. She said:

'My friend told me I was delusional, I almost fell of my unicorn.'

I almost died! It was so funny. Bringing up that memory made me smile back at Jade. I turn back to my mum and my smile faded away. I clear my throat. And pick up the menu. "Well, the steak sure looks nice." I try to change the atmosphere of the surrounding air. The boys and Jade come and pull chairs and add extra tables around us. Saved by the cute boy band.

"So, Ms. Roberts, Tayla was telling us all about your amazing cooking skills." Niall said. My mother blushed...BLUSHED! My mother. Tonight just keeps getting more crazy. A waiter walked over to us. "Good evening, I'm Howard and I'll be serving you tonight. What would you like?" Mum looks down at her menu and orders the steak that I wanted. By the time Howard was gone, the 7 of us were all getting steak.

As we were waiting, Liam's leg brushed mine. I went to go do the same but I did it to Zayn's leg instead. He looked shocked at first, then just let it go. It was weird. My mum suddenly had a deranged look on her face. Everyone at the table was feeling awkward. Mum was shocked and Zayn was embarrassed. The butter knife worthy tension was gone and the air had settled.

"Ah, crap. I mean, damn." Jade said. She started pulling her hood over her head. Jades hair is naturally red but she dyes it blonde. And it gets so frizzy when it's about to rain.

***

We only just managed to escape the shower of ice. Mum was driving with Jade in the passenger seat. From left to right it was Liam, Niall then Zayn. I was chilling in the back. But not to far back that I couldn't hear what Niall was saying to Liam. "You shouldn't have kissed her like that. In fact, you shouldn't have kissed her at all!" Niall scowled. It was making everyone else all tense. I could see Zayn clenching his fists. It was infuriating hearing Niall talk about me like that.

Mum pulled into the driveway. And I got out of there as quick as I could. I didn't go into my house, instead I went to the pool. I jumped in. Fully clothed and still wearing my ballet flats. The water was refreshing and calming.

I hear almost a ripple of explosions. I rise above the water and see Liam and Zayn in there with me. Swimming towards me. "Taylor! I'll save you!" Zayn shouted. I pushed them away and swam to the steps.

"See Liam, I told you she just wanted attention." Niall said smugly, leaning against the fence of the pool. I turn back to look at Liam and he looks disappointed. I swim up to him. I look into his eyes. And I k

------------------------------------------------------

I know I know!! I didn't finish that last sentence but you will see why. What should she do?

1- kiss

2-kick

3-kill

Now...I know what I want to happen but I wanna see what you Guys think first so... Comment :P