Frozen Point of View

KATES P.O.V

"Ok. So for like, a while now, I've had this one REALLY annoying song stuck in my head. And, like, I'll just randomly sing it every once in a while. It's like 'Shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me'." I blurt.

"Shut up Kate." he says.

I go still. Frozen. He spoke to me.

"Oh great. Now she's gone comatose again." She says as she whips her blonde hair around. Tying it up in a ponytail. She was standing I front of my mirror. Jade had planted her self directly in between my line of sight and his. "Hey Kate? Could you grab me that carrot?" Louis asks. Purposely toying with the fan girl inside me.

"Why are you doing this?" Was all I managed to squeak.

Jade does an evil chuckle and slide down onto Louis' lap. "Well, isn't it obvious?" She says, "it's always been about Taylor. When her dad died, no one asked me how I was doing. I knew the guy too. But no, it was all 'how's taylor?' 'Say hi to Taylor for me'. URGGH!! It got me so angry. But when I told her that she shrugged it off and practically bathed in the spotlight. And then One Direction pop up on TV and suddenly Justin Beiber is dead and no longer cool. So everyone was loving Taylor for her new found love." Jade rants.

All this for a totally stupid attention argument? I thought silently. Louis looked away from Jade, as if the next part he was ashamed of.

"He had to break up with Eleanor and then pay her off, just to keep her quiet. It was adorable though. Him doing all that for me." She stops talking. Looking Louis in the eyes, smiling at his features. I sneeze and Jade's features turn cold and she narrows her eyes at me. My eyes go wide in fear as she almost floats over to me. "Tell me Kate, why do you think I let you into this little plan of mine." She asks.

I look down at the tile ground. Wait. I've seen this ground before! "We're in the school." I whisper to myself.

"What?" Jade says.

"I said, we're in the school." I say with more confidence.

The walls were covered with a blanket but the width looked familiar. On the desk adjacent from Louis, my phone started buzzing. Louis walks over to answer it. Jade steps on his toe and he yelps in pain. "Are you an idiot?" She scolds him, "what if that's Taylor and her precious Zayn." Jade picks up the phone. Speaking in the nicer tone that she has.

"Hello, Kate's phone. This is Jade." There was a long pause. Jade took this time to put the phone on speaker. A deeper voice came to the phone.

"Jade, where's Louis?" The voice says.

I see Jade gasp in realisation. She recognised the voice.

"Jade. I trusted you. I helped you. Now, you help me. Where's Louis?" The voice says sternly.

Something clicked in Jades mind and she bangs her hand on the table. "Stop please!! It hurts! Kate! Louis! Please stop! Help! Stop please! Harry help me!" She shouts into the phone. I was too shocked at the scene to say anything. Jade hangs up the phone without another word and turns back to Louis. "Well. That wasn't part of the plan."

---------

OMG! It's taken me forever to update!! I'm so sorry!! But hi Anushka in Rotarua. And a big hello to Nsaad12 for his commitment and fanning for the book :) already 2.1k+ reads!! OMG!! So I will update soon I promise!! More from Taylor's point of view :P