Binding of the Princesses

Four months had passed since the princesses found out they were related. It is now the day that the princesses be married. Kogogeta to Zaru, and Kuraki to Goten. Zaru and Goku were getting ready in the same room and whilst getting ready, Goku spoke up. "Excited?" Goku asked him, kinda excited himself. Zaru looked at him as he buttoned up his shirt "Yeah"

Kuraki, in her bathrobe, pushed Goten into the boy's room. "Get dressed dork!" She was already four weeks pregnant, which was a complete accident. Obviously, Vegeta wasn't happy.

Goten chuckled as he stumbled in and saw Goku and Zaru and Vegeta "Hey you lot!" Goten said as he got out his tux. Goku just chuckled "Hello Goten"

Back in the girls room, Bulma helped the girls into their Saiyan attire.

Kogogeta-

Kuraki-

Vegeta just huffed and finished tying his tie

Vegeta just huffed and finished tying his tie. Goten started changing and looked at Zaru, who was finished with his bowtie.

"Are you all excited?" Bulma asked.

Kuraki nodded. "I can't wait to tell Goten that he's gonna be a father."

"You mean you haven't told him?" Kogogeta fixes her lipstick.

"Of course not. I just found out yesterday." Kuraki curls her hair.

Zaru grabbed his blazer quickly shoving it on "Alright, don't look half bad huh?"

Goku nodded "You look great! Vegeta just doesn't like wearing these things because of his pride"

"I can't wait to see the looks on their faces. We look absolutely beautiful." Kuraki smiles.

Vegeta rolled his eyes "We are Saiyans!!" He growled.

Zaru turned to him "Get over it Vegeta." He sternly told hin just to suck it up. Goku looked at Goten and shrugged at him. Goten shrugged back and sighed.

"I don't understand why we have to have a Saiyan royalty wedding, but an earth style reception." Kogogeta complained.

"It's to get Vegeta to shut up." Bulma replies, making Kuraki laugh.