Saiyan War: Part One

"That's enough for today boys." Piccolo had Trunks and I stop training. We both collapsed to the ground, completely out of breath.

"Ha...ha...ha... good job today... Goten..." Trunks slowly sat up, his lavender hair in his face and sticking to his sweaty forehead.

"Mm... you too..." I gasped. I slowly sat up, facing Piccolo.

"Boys. You need to start training at your hardest. You're still far too weak." Piccolo shook his head at us in disappointment.

"We... we're at our limit... P-Piccolo..." I wheezed. He only grunted in response.

"How do you expect to beat her at this state?! At this point, your only hope is fusion!" Trunks coughed with a huge wheeze followed after.

"I... I guess we could try fusion... " He fixed his eyes onto me.

"Yeah," I nodded, "I think that would be best... but in the amount of time we have to use fusion, I don't think it'll be enough."

"Goten, I know you really care about her. If fusion doesn't work, try and reach out to her." Piccolo instructed me.

"Reach out to-?"

"I'm talking about Kuraki. She's still in there. And I know she'll listen to you." I looked toward my bruised knuckles.

"You heard what Kogogeta said. Kuraki... she's gone." I replied. Piccolo huffed in response.

"Fine then. You will keep training, practice fusion, and if you can beat me in battle, I'll treat you well." He smirked. Trunks growled, jumping to his feet.

"Forget it Piccolo! It's no use! She's defeated us all! Haven't you been paying any attention to what's going on?! She's put Dad in a serious coma just by hitting his pressure point! Goku is gone, Gohan is under her control because of some stupid Saiyan dominance thing! Krillin, Tien, Roshi, 18, and Yamcha are all out of commission!! She's KIDNAPPED Pan and Bulla!! They're counting on us! Two kids!" Trunks' face became red with anger. I slightly gawked at him.

"Trunks... calm down... Kuraki doesn't want any of this... Kogogeta is an embodiment of all her anger and suffering. Kuraki... I know she just knows none of this is-"

"ENOUGH GOTEN!! KURAKI. IS. GONE. SHE'S NEVER. COMING BACK!!!" Trunks yelled at me. I was about to say something back, before I shuddered.

Her power level... it's coming closer..

"Yes... she isn't coming back." That sickening voice that's taken over Kuraki's mind and body was right in front of me.

I snarled her name, "Kogogeta." She just smiled with her cold, black, lifeless eyes.

"Hello. I got tired of waiting. So I figured I'd start this thing now. You're speech was highly entertaining. But he does have a point you know." She walked circles around me, taunting me. "I've practically won here. All you have to do is just give up. But I know you Saiyans are too stubborn to do that. So, I'll just have to kill you. It won't be a problem." She hissed, lunging for Trunks, "AND I'LL START WITH YOU!!" She grabs him by the throat and hurls him into the ground. She turn whips her head around towards me, grinning. "Your turn..."

"Not on my watch!!" I quickly turned super saiyan, and Kogogeta just giggled.

"Oh wow... so THAT'S a super saiyan... well, I'll just say this- your powers only gone up a little bit." She threw her head back with a laugh. I growled, charging up a Kamehameha. Kogogeta just laughed again. "You think I'll actually LET you fire that-!?" I quickly teleported away, hiding my energy. Once I was almost done, I appeared behind her.

"Ka-me-ha-me-HAAAA!!!!" I blasted her in the chest with it. I'm sorry Kuraki... I had to.

But when the smoke faded away, Kogogeta was still standing, with her arms in an 'X' shape across her chest.

"That was pathetic. You call that a Kamehameha?" She swung her right arm across her chest, and I was blown back by a number of ki blasts. I looked up after recovering, and I was met with her hand and a charging blue blast. "Tsk. It's such a shame. I thought I'd be able to play with you more. Well. Goodbye." A flash of yellow tackled her into the snow.

"Stay away from him!!" Trunks yelled, helping me up. "Come on! We have to fuse!!" I quickly went super saiyan with the last of my strength, I quickly got into that oh-so-embarassing pose.

"You're going DOWN Kogogeta!!" Trunks and I yelled symotaniously. "FUUUU... SION!! HAAA!!!"

***
Alright. These brats are getting on my LAST nerve...

What... what the hell? Why are they dancing like they have muscle degeneration? Fusion? What's-

There was a bright light, and out of the smoke appeared a man with purple and black hair, stone cold charcoal eyes, a yellow and blueish-green vest, and white looking yoga pants.

"Who the hell...? Are you?" I asked. The man laughed- his voice sounded like both of the half-breed rats talking. Which made me want to kill them ten times more.

"I'm Gotenks! And you're about to get Gotenks' fist rammed down your throat! Kogogeta, prepare to have your ass handed to you!"

I admit. Their trash talk was cute. Because it was bad. Really. Bad.

I slowly clapped in unamusement "Good job. You almost had me scared for a second." I smiled. "But that doesn't mean you'll live to see tomorrow... Gotenks."