Saiyan War: Part Two

These... these annoying pests!! Always getting in my way!!

Ugh... no matter. I'll soon defeat them. And then, I'll finally get rid of these pathetic mortals.

"Come on... Gotenks, come at me with everything you have." I laughed. "If you two think combining your bodies to one will work..." I charge a blast, which is what I like to call... Silver Lining Death Ball.

*third person time!!*

Kogogeta grabbed one wrist, and with one open palm, tiny bursts of silver light gathered together to form one massive ball of silver sparking energy. Kogogeta unleashed a devilish laugh above the fusion.

"YOU DONT STAND A CHANCE GOTENKS!! NOW PERISH, ALONG WITH MY HATRED FOR YOU!!!" She laughed. Gotenks grits his teeth, quickly going Super Saiyan 3.

"Kuraki... if you can hear me, COME TO YOUR SENSES!!" He quickly charged a Revenge Cannon. "I'm sorry... but I'm putting all my strength into this!!" The two blasts were hit at the same time.

"YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ME!!! I AM IMMORTAL! I AM THE TRUE POWER OF THE SAIYAN RACE!!" Just as Kogogeta uttered those words, her own blast began to fall back. "What... no... this can't be... MY POWER?! ITS... NO... NOOOOOOOOO!!!" Kogogeta tried to gather more energy, but the fusion's power was slowly exceeding hers. She let out a horror filled scream. "I... I CAN STILL SHOW IM STRONG! I... I... AAAAAAAAUUUGH!!!!" Kogogeta wasn't able to withstand the blast, and was thrown towards the ground in a massive explosion. The aftershock of the blast knocked Gotenks off of his feet. Once Gotenks hit the ground, he split back into Trunks and Goten. The boys didnt dare move- they tried sensing their friends remaining energy. Goten was the first to jump to his feet, worn out from the battle. He wobbled painfully over to the girl's body.

"....Kuraki... please... please wake up." He shook the girls shoulder. "Please... I need you to wake up..." the girls hair returned to it's snowy white color, as she opened her eyes revealing the ocean blue color Goten never gets tired of getting lost in.

"G...Goten..." he longed to hear her say his name for so long...

"Aki... I'm so glad you're okay... I was sure we had killed you." He smiled. Kuraki smiled for nearly half a second, before glaring, and shoving him away. The realization of pure shock entered his mind, as Kuraki had stabbed herself with a silver blade. Time seemed to slow itself, as Kuraki's eyes fluttered from grey back to blue, as she smiled sadly reaching out for the son of Goku. As her body collided with the ground, Goten scrambled to his knees, picking up the girls head and covering her wound.

"G...Go..." the girl whispered. "I... I can't feel anything." Trunks crawled to her side slowly, tears swelling in his eyes.

"K-Kuraki... no... no please..." Trunks grasped her hand tightly. "H-Here... take my energy..." he tried to transfer a little of his remaining energy, but she denied it.

"It's okay... I want you to free everyone... and tell them I'm sorry..." tears poured out of her eyes in utter regret. "Tell em... I'm so sorry for... all the p-pain... I caused..."

"No, no, Kuraki, it isn't your fault! We-we'll get Bulma to fix you! Y-You'll live with Trunks and we'll all be happy!" Goten's words were all jumbled and just gibberish. Kuraki smiled, caressing his cheek.

"You moron..." she pulls him down, pressing her lips gently against the love of her life's. Goten knew he couldn't stay in shock for long, as he kissed her back with all the love and passion he can give. Kuraki's body starts to fade as a golden light, as another light separates from her as a silver burst of light. Goten tried to make their first and last kiss last longer, but Kuraki pulled away, her face glowing a brilliant golden color.

"Don't bring me back... I don't deserve it." She smiles at the two boys. "Thank you..." her body dissipated, ad the sparkles of dust floated into the sky with the silver balls of light. "Thank you for setting me free..." her voice echoed in the air, as the Z-fighters slowly started arriving behind the shattered boys.

"T-Trunks... Goten... where's Kuraki?" Krillin was the first to speak.

"I don't sense her energy... is she dead?" Piccolo spoke next.

"She... she sacrificed herself... Kogogeta was about to stab me... but she forced her to stab herself." Goten spoke with heartbreak in his voice.

"You know what we have to do, right Goten?" Trunks asked. Goten stood weakly, wiping his tears away.

"Of course." He looked back at the fighters.

"We have to find the Dragon Balls."