The Meeting

Bryan's P.O.V.

I just finished my breakfast and my shower now I'm wearing a red checkered t-shirt, white pants, simple clear eyeglasses, a white shoes, and a black back bag with a simple hair style.. Lalaine is already done too...

"Eto na back to school na haha excited na ako!" I told Lalaine.

"Oo nga kuya Bry nakaka-excite!, Sana classmate kita ulit." Lalaine said.

Me and Lalaine were cousins. Lalaine and my mother were twins so that's why. We are born at the same month and year so that's why we are at the same age and school year too...

"Hindi ka ba nagsasawa sa pagmumuka ko?" I said.

"Matagal na akong nagsawa kuya." Lalaine said.

"Hahaha Nakakatawa ka talaga." I said while laughing.

I know that was a joke so I just laugh...

"Tara kuya hanapin na natin yung room natin." Lalaine said.

I just nodded at her so we start walking.

While we are walking at the hallway... I saw a girl who was wearing a black t-shirt with a big skull on the middle of her shirt, black pants, black rubber shoes, and a creepy accessories with spikes and skulls and a black shoulder bag. She have a long white/gray hair, a golden brown eyes, and a pale white skin... As you imagine everything that you can see at her is black...

"She look so pretty kahit nakatakot lahat ng sinusuot niya" I whispered to myself.

I keep starring at her... She look familiar...

Did I met her before? She really look familiar to me..

I was interrupted by my cousin who shake me hard to get me back to my senses.

Lalaine's P.O.V.

"Hoy kuya kanina pa kita kinakausap di ka naman nakikinig, at tsaka sino ba yung tinitignan mo ha?" I said directly to his face.

Then I look where my cousin was looking at and I was surprise to see a girl... I know my cousin never look like that to any girl...

He was deep in thought... That girl look familiar but I don't remember...

"Kilala mo ba siya kuya?" I asked.

"Hindi ko alam." He answered.

Bryan's P.O.V.

We walked again but I got bumped at someone. I'm completely shock to see it was her... The girl I saw at the hallway...

"Oh shit!" she said.

She dropped her books at the floor so I kneel down to help her to take the books..... And I saw a broken phone... Is this hers? Oh no....

"Shit! My phone!" She said... And she glared at me..

"I'm so sorry miss" I said without looking at her face.

"Next time watch where you walk, you stupid jerk!" she told me.

I was completely shock about what she just told me. I left there frozen for a minute until Lalaine came to me...

(we'll guys that all for today I'm sorry :( I edit it again.. But I hope you like it :) ...)