Chapter Twenty

Two years, six months, eight days, fifteen minutes, two seconds and counting.

It's been about two years since I've debuted. Along with Treble who debuted five months after me, we conquered the entertainment industry for a few months before it was once more taken over by my seniors, Super Junior with their comeback, 'MAMACITA'.

It's also been about two years since Kris and I gave it a shot and became friends once more. But a tragic turn of events made us drift apart for awhile, but we overcame it. He left the company and filed a lawsuit against the company. I couldn't blame him though, his reason was legit.

SM has been treating all of us unfairly. They work us until we pass out and makes us work even more with reality shows, interviews and live shows. To be frank, they don't give us a full pay check! I have been working my butt off for two years, contributing two mini albums and an official album on the way, and I have only earned a third of the total money I should be getting.

Anyway, I don't care. Since I think SM has enough scandals to last another year, I wouldn't be causing any mischief, yet. Kris officially left EXO and became Wu YiFan the actor a year after the case was settled. SM paid a full pay check, with all the money he earned, to Kris.

I wasn't keen on guys, but SM had me dating for fake, so I was currently dating Taeyong, one of the SM Rookies' boys, who I was not interested in. He was flirty, clingy and one hell of a pervert. I didn't want to say this, but I kind of slapped him during that one time when he almost touched my butt.

When a Kris had heard, he beat up Taeyong, which wasn't really necessary. He said he still thought of me as his sister, someone he and EXO should protect. He had given hints of liking someone, but I'm not sure who. Maybe it was the pretty actress he co-starred with. But I don't know.

My feelings for Kris? They've never fade. Not a single bit. If it was possible, I'd say that it grew even more. I knew I was at the point of bursting my feelings out, but it kept it in. Who knows what would happen to our new friendship after the cat was out of the bag.

~*~*~*~*~*

"Hey, babe."

I stared blankly at the cameras while Taeyong swooped down and gave me a kiss on the cheek before taking his seat next to me. We were having yet another press conference today about our relationship and I was dying to scream to the world that I didn't like him.

"Hello, Taeyong."

He gave me a playful smirk, which looks like he has this very perverted grin on, just like a pedophile. Okay, wait, he's not old. Ew. Didn't want to have that mental image there.

"Okay, settle down, everyone. Since both Taeyong and Lily are here, we shall begin our press conference. I want an orderly press conference, so we shall start with you."

Mr. Jang, the new CEO of SM, pointed at this girl who wore a very tight dress suit. She had her hair tied in this messy bun, and her breast look like they were about to fall out. I literally gagged before composing myself and waited for her question.

As we went through half of the press here, I got kind of bored and stopped talking. But as Taeyong was about to reply to the press who asked a very unusual question, I spoke up.

"And why would you think our relationship is fake?"

Where did he even get the idea about our fake relationship? I mean, yeah, it was fake, but it was real to almost everyone out there. There are still some Krily shippers out there, but hey, no one knows I'm still friends with Kris.

"Well, I've got a few fans coming in with photos of you and Kris. And they're not from your debut days. They are actually quite recent."

I fake a laugh and crossed my arms, as I've been taught whenever there was a tight situation. Taeyong shook his head and let me finish what I was going to say.

"That's absurd. Kris and I had cut all ties after our misunderstanding and have not contacted either one another since."

"Funny you would say that. Especially when fans sent in a video with both of you interacting at a coffee shop. Obviously you both had thought it was a safe place to meet up."

"Excuse me? Are you accusing me that I'm cheating on Taeyong?"

"Not cheating. Faking. You and Taeyong are faking a relationship. Just to please the fans and your company, isn't it?"

"So what if we are? What's it to you? We don't need some reporter like you to butt into our business and start snooping around. So what if we only 'dated' just to please our fans and the company? It isn't your problem to worry about this. You're a reporter. Report things that are important around here, not report my scandal or his scandal or any scandal!"

My sudden outburst had the reporter smirking and the rest shocked. Maybe what I had said was being harsh. Especially since I has also revealed that Taeyong and I were really fake dating.

Oh shit, I was so going to get it once I get back to the company. Stupid mouth. Stupid temper.

Kris POV

"Hyung, she admitted it. Look."

I watched the video playing on the screen of the iPad held in front of me. Taehyung actually did a good job. With him in disguise, no one could notice him being a reporter. He had obviously touched a nerve on Lily, otherwise she wouldn't burst like that.

"So she's not really dating him?"

Jungkook nodded and smiled, "Looks like you've got a chance, hyung."

I nodded, "That is, if she gives me a chance."