Chapter Eleven [Special]

Chapter Eleven

Dear everyone,

I know this is of short notice, but I'm leaving. Or if you've already received this and are reading it, then I have already left. My mom would've contacted you told you about it, but I saved the story for myself to tell.

I didn't left intentionally. I just wanted what was best for both me and you guys. Deirdre seemed great when I had tested her vocal and dancing skills, its just the rapping that one of you boys need to up one level on.

I'm sorry if you guys thought that I went missing or was kidnapped. I just didn't want to say my goodbyes just yet. And you know how I feel. I just don't do goodbyes.

But beware, this isn't a goodbye, its just a short journey in life that I have to take, for both me and all of you. You would still have me to tag along whenever I return.

I'm now at Korea, if you haven't guessed it yet. I've been given an offer to join SM Entertainment and I've accepted. You would know by now from all the news going about. I didn't mean for it to run though. You all of everyone should know that I hate publicity.

I know you guys are thinking, 'Lily is such a dweeb for leaving us here to fend for ourselves, while she goes living her own new dream.', but that's it. I'm not leaving you guys to fend for yourselves, I'm trying to help you guys go up another level. A level that none of us had dreamnt of when we first started 'Contagious'.

Once I've officially debuted, I'll put in a good word for you to either YG Entertainment or Cube Entertainment. There might be a chance that you'll join me in SM, but there might be not.

I just want to say, thank you guys for helping me through everything. Thank you guys for supporting me through the ups and downs. I never would have gotten this far without any of your help. Thank you guys, I love you all so much.

P.S There are letters for both Christy and Trevor inside this envelope if you haven't noticed yet. Private letters which I hope you will read and take to heart that I never really intended to leave this way.

Love,

Lily.

~*~*~*~*~*

Dear Christy,

Hey unnie. I'm guessing this sudden departure of mine must have affected you the most. You were my best friend and my closest 'sister'.

You've been there the most for me. Through heartbreaks and friendship problems, you stood by me the most. And don't worry, because I know you'll find your other half soon.

Elvin is a jerk. He's just plain rude and selfish. I now understand the reason you why you wanted to forget about him so badly. He may have known you for a few weeks, but I've known you for three years. And when you say you want to forget about something, you really mean it.

I might not be right next to you and comforting you right now, but now that I will always be in your heart, cheering you on. You're a brave, adventurous and beautiful girl, unnie. Don't let other people say otherwise.

I'll write soon, I promise.

Love,

Lily.

~*~*~*~*~*

Dear Trevor,

I know I'm the worst girlfriend ever for breaking up with you through a piece of paper. But I had no other choice. You of all people should know that I hate saying goodbyes. They always make me teary.

I love you, Trevor. But I need to let you go, and I need you to let me go too. If we don't let go, our relationship will just become a scandal and it'll be kinda hard for me to put a good word in for you and Contagious.

But just keep in mind that I loved you. You're still in my heart, but locked up. I need to move on, and so do you. Please just do this for me? If you really loved me, you would've let me move on and do the same for yourself.

I know this is a selfish decision of mine, Trevor, but what's done is done. I know I'm the bad person here, but it doesn't change the fact that you will always be a part of me, no matter what.

It doesn't change the fact that I've loved you either. I have and always will, but we need to move on. For not only me, but you and Contagious. I know getting an official debut has always been your dream, and I want to make it come true.

So please, just forgive me for being so selfish this once. If you really loved me, just let me go. I'll be doing the same too.

I love you. I always will.

Love,

Lily.

[A/N: LALALALALALALALALA~~~ So this is what Lily wrote for her friends, her best friend and her ex-boyfriend. Thank you all so much for the reads and votes! I love you guys so much, bye ♥]