Chapter Fifteen

"Christy?"

"Hey Lily, how've you been?"

I was shocked. Christy is here? But how? Didn't her family oppose of her coming to Korea? Or even for a vacation? Did something happen? And why is Josephine unnie with her?

"Lily, we'll just give you a minute to calm down before you have a mental breakdown. Come, let's take a seat."

I held onto Josephine unnie for support as she led me to the couch in front of the 90" LCD TV that was in the EXO dorm, with Christy following close behind.

"Lily, you feel better now?"

Christy asked me as she sat the black studded handbag that I had given her for her birthday last year. She was wearing a pair of rip skinny jeans and an infinity symbol crop top. Her hair was curled and it flowed behind her back in deep waves. Her look was topped off with a pair of white converse and a light makeup. Could this be my best friend Christy at all?

"Yeah, I'm fine. What happened to you? You look all dazzled up!"

I couldn't help it. Speaking in my mother tongue was still the best option for me. Nothing better than good ole' English. Luckily Josephine unnie was from the states, otherwise she wouldn't know what we were talking about and would feel awkward about it.

"Well, I look like this is because I have a meeting. And with YG Entertainment! Isn't that great?"

"That's great! Wait, what about the crew? Are they here with you?"

Christy looked at me as if I was crazy. She looked at Josephine unnie, who shook her head and moved her shoulders up and down, telling her that she didn't know either.

"You mean, you don't know?"

I shook my head and asked her what was it that made her react such as she shook her head and opened up her bag, taking out the new iPad Air as she started to tap away and pushed the iPad to me once she was done.

My eyes grew wide as I saw the millions of pictures and fan hate that were now after the 'ever-failing' Contagious. Most of them were pictures of Deirdre and the crew, but with a giant red 'X' over Deirdre. One headline however, caught my eye as I read through the whole thing.

Contagious Fans: We Don't Want A New Member!

Many sources have stated that fans of the ever-popular YouTube group, Contagious, have filed a threat against the new member, Deirdre Abernathy, who replaces the group's former leader, Lily Zhang.

Resources have said that the fans wanted their kind and caring leader back. They didn't want some rude and violent girl to replace their leader in the group. Deirdre, who was rumoured to have posted and replied rudely to fans on twitter, is on twitter lockdown by the management of Twitter.

Thus, two members of the group had decided to leave the group and finally sign contracts to the hands of the professionals, YG Entertainment. Christy Lee and Trevor Jong, both the main dancers of the group, has been voted by most of the idols in YG for an early debut. The talented two has been flown to Korea with their family in an all-expense paid trip by YG.

Will this news affect the debut of their former and respected leader, Lily Zhang? Or will more chaos erupt among the fans?

I handed the iPad back to Christy and placed my head in my hands. The chaos started because of me. If only I hadn't agreed to take the contract. If only I hadn't left with Deirdre as the new member. Then none of these would have happened.

"Hey, what's done is done. No need to feel guilty or such."

Christy, my best friend, what would I do without you?

But suddenly, what happened fifteen minutes ago, rang through my mind and I shot up, shocking both Josephine unnie and my best friend as I ran out of the room and told them I'll see them later.

Oh, how could I have been so careless? I wonder if Kris oppa would still be at the training rooms. Well, time to find out.

~*~*~*~*~*

As I reached the entrance of the specific training room that EXO_M were in, I stopped to catch a breath before knocking on hue door and opening it to reveal nothing but an empty training room.

I sighed heavily and began to walk back to the dorm, looking down and depressed. If Kris wasn't in here, then where was he and the rest of EXO_M? I kept that thought on my mind as I swiftly walked along the empty corridors that were filled with all different music as the other idols practised.

I wasn't looking where I was walking, just like the first time I reached SM and bumped into both Kris and Baekhyun. But now, I highly doubt that either one of them would be the one that it would bump into. Not even any of the other members in this matter.

But I was wrong. Just like everything I had predicted, I was always wrong. Karma just had to be a bitch, eh?

"Mianhae. I wasn't looking where I was walking. Jeongmal mianhae."

I bowed 90 degrees before looking and got the shock of my life. There, standing in a sweaty white singlet and workout pants, with a bottle of iced water in his hand, was the person that I've been looking for.

"Kris oppa.."

"Like I said. Save it for someone who cares."

And with that, he walked away, leaving me with nothing but more tears.

~*~*~*~*~*

Do you remember when I said I'll see both Josephine unnie and Christy later? Well, I sorta stood them up by going to Sehun and telling him everything. From what happened with Baekhyun, to what Kris had said.

By the time I was done, I had no more tears left and I was tired. Sehun, who was a great listener, stood by me and supplied me with tissues when I ran out of them. I guess, Sehun was just like another brother to me. One that I could talk to.

"Oppa?"

"Hmm?"

I was currently laying on Sehun's chest as I heard the soft rhythm of his slow and steady heartbeat. He was protective of me and growled at anyone who knocked on his door or opened it. He didn't want the others to see my current state and I am grateful for this.

"Gomawo, oppa. Thanks for being there for me and listening to me. I am sorry if I am a nuisance to you, I'll try my best to not let everything out onto you."

I yelped lightly as he flicked my forehead and chuckled, causing his chest to vibrate and me giggling at the ticklish part of my body once it had contact with Sehun's vibrating chest.

"Pabo. Oppa will always be here for you. Even if you are shunned by the world and no one believes you, oppa will stand by you and believe you. So don't ever think you are a nuisance to me, arasso?"

"Arasso, oppa."

And just like that, I slept through the night with Sehun oppa's hands wrapped tightly around my waist, giving me the warmth from a brother's love.

[A/N: short chapter! Mianhae! I really need to get my laptop back! It's been sent to fix because lots of virus was attacking it and I haven't got it back :'( I promise to write longer chapters for you all when I get it back. And for the 700+ reads for this, thank you!]