Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Lily POV
"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" The person in front of me gave me a hand, signalling for me to take it so he could pull me up. 

Yes, I bumped into someone and I fell. Typical, isn't it? 

"I'm fine." I accepted the offer of his hand and got up. I brushed the dirt of my pants before turning to face him. 

My mouth immediately fell open as I saw who I had bumped into. It was ... It was ... 

OH MY GOD, AM I DREAMING? WHY IS MY BIAS STANDING IN FRONT OF ME?

It was none other than Kris Wu of EXO and he is my bias. If that wasn't obvious and embarassing enough, he had to wave a hand in front of my face to see if I was still alive. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" He held onto my hand and asked me. 

Oh my God, I must be dreaming. Please don't wake up.

"Yes, I'm fine." I snapped out of my dream and really studied his features. 

He had dark blonde hair that was almost brown, bright and sparkly brown eyes and a cute expression on his face. 

He was pouting and it was taking my breath away. I realized I was still staring at him and decided to clear my throat to cut the awkward tension hanging above us.

"Stop pouting. It's making me go crazy." I sudddenly blurted out and his pout turned into a smirk. 

"You must be Lily Zhang from Contagious? I'm Kris, of EXO." He introduced himself in English and that made me fell for him even harder. 

"Uh, yes. And how do you know who I am?" Okay, I know I sound a bit rude, but he's and international kpop star and I'm just a rising cover artiste. How would he know who I was?

"No offense, but Mr. Lee did a special conference just to introduce you to all of us here. So, f(x), TVXQ, Super Junior, EXO, Girls' Generation and other artistes all know you." He gave me a crooked smile, which made me think he was trying to kill me.

"Well, that's just great." I replied in a sarcastic voice to myself, but judging by the look on his face, he must have heard it. 

"Don't worry. EXO will help you to get through everything. We were assigned to help you and I hope you don't mind staying with us at our dorm." He winked and walked away. 

My cheeks were tinted pink as I heard what he said about staying with EXO in a dorm. I already met Kris and embarassed myself, would I do that with the other members too? 

This little phase of mine went for another second until I realized the main reason I was here. 

"Wait! Where's Mr. Lee's office?"

But it was too late, he had already made a turn.

Kris POV
She was so beautiful in real life. Luckily I had kept my calm and cool guy image. If not, I think my cheeks would be tinted pink and my heart would have melt.

I was about to make a left turn when I hear her shouting and asking where's Mr. Lee's office. I pretended to not hear her and made my turn quickly. 

The moment I reached the door to our dorm, the door flew open and Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol pulled me in with great force. 

"Did you see her?"

"We saw her climbing out of a car."

"Did you meet with her?"

"Did you help her to Mr. Lee's office?"

"I'm gonna make a special dinner for our guest.

"Should I work on my wushu skills for her to watch?"

"What if she doesn't like us?"

"Is she more beautiful in real life?"

"She is more beautiful in real life, isn't she?"

"I should work on my Hapy Virus skills and make her laugh all night."

"Do you think she knows how to make baozi?"

"Will she like me?"

"Woah, woah, woah. Calm down, guys. One at a time." I put my hand up and signalled them to stop blabbing questions at the same time.

They quiet at an incredibly slow pace and I walked over to the sofa. The others followed and I started to talk about how I met Lily.

"Well, it all started when I was walking down the hall ... "

Lily POV
Ugh. What a jerk? 

I knew he could hear me but pretended not to. But am I really in love with this idol? With my bias? A jerk who pretended to not hear me?

Anyways, I had just gotten out of Mr. Lee's office and was on my way to meet with someone who would help me with my way to my new dorm, which was EXO's dorm. 

I tried to reason with Mr. Lee, but he placed his foot down and told me the decision was made because they weren't many dorms left. Besides, EXO's dorm is the largest dorm. He said.

Well, I don't believe so. If there was room for so many other new trainees, I should have a room on my own too. Or I could share with another trainee.

My thoughts were interrupted when I bumped into someone, yet again. How careless of me to bump into so many people in one day.

"I'm sorry." This time, I got up by myself and look to the person I had bumped into.

"Annyeonghaesyo! I'm Baekhyun!" Byun Baekhyun of EXO was standing in front of me and I'm thinking ... my mouth was wide open?

[Author's Note: Annyeonghaesyo everyone :) Okay. This author's note is written to actually mention someone. And that is  ... @BeyondPerfection or @Jaywalkerzlove ^_^ She is a talented book cover editor and an amazing writer. Visit her profile @BeyondPerfection for covers and @Jaywalkerzlove for her works. Till then, my lovelies :D]