Them Again

Cristiano's POV

Yesterday was probably the best day of my life! I'm finally with Toria, the girl I have been wanting to be with since I was young! She is beautiful, funny, sweet, and let's not forget her amazing body. I can't help smiling when I think of her. Speaking of Victoria, she's calling me right now

"Good morning gorgeous" I said

"Good morning handsome" she replied

"What's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?"

"Yeah definitely! How about I take you on our first date to our favorite café in Madrid!"

"Sounds great!" She said "But I have a shoot in a few so I'll come over after okay?"

"Okay have a good time!"

"See you later, byeee!"

----a few hours later----

She rang the door bell and I walked towards the door. I looked in the mirror, fixed my hair and then opened the door.

"Heyyy!" She yelled as she gave me a hug. I love her hugs because he hugs tight but not too tight, it's long but you're not standing there forever and idk it's just something about them that I just love!

"Hi" I said while I was still hugging her. 'Hi'?! That's all I could say??! I've NEVER been so nervous around her, like EVER! "Um do u wanna come in or do u wanna just go right away?" I asked her.

"Well I think we should go now before all the clubs open, because you know I seriously can't stand seeing those girls dress like they do and start doing 'stuff' with the first guy they see" she replied. The thing about her is that she always hated clubs and the 'one night stand' stuff, but me on the other hand, I used to be part of that, I loved it actually... Now I see how bad it was of me to take advantage of those drunk girls but I still miss the partying part, but NOT drinking.

"Okay, let's go then" I said

Victoria's POV

He lead me to his black and white Mansory Vivre: Bugatti Veyron and we got in. We decided that we were going to walk around the city and then go to the café that we like. He didn't live far from it so we got there in a few minutes.

We stepped out of the car after he parked it. We started walking to the street that had the little shops, restaurants and café's.

"It really is a beautiful city, I fall in love with it every time I see it." I said

"Not as beautiful as you" Cristiano said as he slipped his hand into mine. My heart skipped a beat as we intertwined fingers. I love this feeling, you know, when you first hold hands, kiss, or do anything else, you get this feeling in your stomach that makes you feel sick, but in a good way, and it makes your heart stop.

----later a Cris's house----

We decided that we were going to watch a movie because what else would you do on a Saturday night? Hah. Cristiano went into the kitchen to grab waters and popcorn. I turned on the tv and lo and behold, we were on TMZ. Again. They had a picture of Cris and I kissing.

"Cris! It's them again..!" I yelled and he came running to the living room.

"We have another story on the two people who can't seem to stay out of celebrity news. Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo and model Victoria Jada Miller were seen kissing earlier this evening. What will this soccer superstar's fiancé, model Irina Shayk say when she hears that her best friend and soon to be husband were making out?" The reported said. Cris immediately grabbed the remote and turned off the tv.

---------------

Hey guys! 😊 Well here is the next part and I'm SO SORRY that I took so long to write it 😔 I was busy with school and I'm sick so it's hard to focus but I wrote it because I didn't want to make you guys wait any longer 💕 also sorry if it was short 😓 anyway I hope you enjoyed it and please vote and comment ☺️