The Media

Cristiano's POV

I can't believe she backed away from the kiss, I know she has a boyfriend but I'm Cristiano Ronaldo, so many girls want to kiss me and do other things to me... WAIT NO. Cristiano, that's the arrogance that Toria hates. Stop. Maybe if I stop being arrogant and stop sleeping with girls, she'll like me! Ug. I just wish I made a move sooner. I liked her ever since I surprised her when I went to Canada, I should have asked her out then and there.

I came home and Marcelo, Sergio and Iker were sitting in my living room, what are they doing here??

"Hey guys, how'd you get into my house?" I asked.

"Remember you told us where your spare keys are?" Sergio said laughing a little.

"Oh right.. I guess I forgot about that, wait why are you guys here?"

"We were bored and wanted to hang out so we came here" Marcelo said but then was cut off by Iker

"But then we realized you weren't here.. Where were you?" Iker asked.

"Well thanks for breaking into my home when I wasn't here" we all laughed "I was just out having dinner with my best friend Victoria Jada, we were catching up"

"Victoria Jada huh??" Iker said in a childish tone "Wait! Is that the VS model you were telling me about?!"

"Victoria's Secret model?!! You were 'catching up' with your 'best friend' the VS Angle?!" Marcelo yelled "Are you trying to bang all of the VS Angles?"

"Yes, she's a model and my best friend since we were 3. And NO! Those 'one night' stand days are over!" I said

"Ah, those days are over because you like her!" Sergio said "I can see it in your eyes Cristiano! You like her and that's why your gonna stop being a man whore.. No offense"

"You know what, I've realized that I shouldn't be such a 'man whore' because that's why a lot of people started to hate me, including her." I said.

"NO YOU LIKE HER, YOU LIKE HER!" They all said while skipping around.

I started laughing "You know you guys are so immature! Come on!"

"Just admit it Cristiano! You like her!" Sergio said.

"Ok, you know what, I do. I've liked her since we were 14 and that's why I've been sleeping with all these girls, I've been trying to fill a hole, no pun intended, in my life that could only be filled by her being mine!" I said

"What's her name again?" Marcelo asked.

"Victoria Jada Miller" I said confused "Why?"

"You mean her?" Iker asked while showing me pictures of her in lingerie on google images.

"BRO OH MY GOSH STOP!" I yelled.

"I see why you like her, wow. Look at that rack." Iker said while admiring her picture.

"I'm making her my wallpaper" Sergio said while they started laughing.

"I'm following her on ig!" Marcelo said

"Same!" Sergio and Iker said in unison.

"YO! Stop!" I said while closing my laptop.

"You know we have phones right?" Sergio yelled while running away. "Wait.. She's the Victoria Jada that Neymar is dating.."

"Yeah and?" I said.

"Bro, you know how long they've been dating right? Sorry to tell you but, you have no chance dude.." Marcelo said while they all turned off their phones.